bar feedback | GTAMotorcycle.com

bar feedback

w33z11

anyone have any feed back on woodcraft clip ons with 3inch riser? looking to use this set up on my f4i

dont want to do dirt bars i've been reading it gets complicated so i feel like this might be my next best option

anyone have any feed back on woodcraft clip ons with 3inch riser? looking to use this set up on my f4i

dont want to do dirt bars i've been reading it gets complicated so i feel like this might be my next best option
Nobody uses them that I have ever heard of for stunting, most people are using adjustable riser clipons. We bought ours from a guy in Poland we call them the polish bars. Woodcraft is good I have alot of their parts but for track bike not stunting.

There are so many riser clipons now that are made specific for stunting

i prefer the clip ons over any other type of after market bars so any recommendations? any links i can order from?

i prefer the clip ons over any other type of after market bars so any recommendations? any links i can order from?

Let me find the post and I will link it , there is a post on stunt ride that lists all the options for riser clipons that are being used or even made by stunt riders

Back
Top Bottom