Where to take my bike for service? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Where to take my bike for service?

argos

Where do you guys take your bike for Service? I'm not a diy kind of person, so i'm looking for honest mechanics who I can trust to service/mod (i.e. exhaust) my bike and guide/teach me to become more knowledgable about bikes and maintenance in general. I'm always eager to learn.

Here are the places I've been recommended to check out. Let me know what your feedbacks are and what you guys think. Feel free to add to the list. Thanks in advance:

Cycle World
Kahuna Powersports
Newmarket Suzuki
Z1 Cycletech

Last edited:
Sounds like you want to watch and learn.....Canada Cycle is your best bet. You can contact Willy @ 647 891 4737, his shop is at 363 Bearing Ave.(Kipling/Bloor area).
However, the two local shops where I would service my bike are:
- Pro 6 Cycle , 871 Kipling Ave., 416 231 8829
- Riders Choice, 2276 Dixie Rd., 905 896 7433

Rosey toes is good if you want to watch and learn too.

If you want to learn and if you want honest service and more interaction, stay away from big places and dealerships.
I don't know anyone who would recommend Kahuna or SON....

I don't know how far are you comfortable of driving but Adrian (Ace Moto Tech) in Milton seems honest enough for me. Ted of Rosey Toes will let you watch and ask questions as well, although you may not like the answers. ;)

Canada Cycle - don't like that place. They tried to sell me some dusty, dirty bottle of no name oil even though I specifically asked for Motul. Said that they can only take cash, no debit. Motul price was high. Not much work is done there either. I'm friends with the mechanic shop next door and when I swing by - more often then not there is no one actually working on anything at Canada Cycle. Place looks almost abandoned at times.

Last edited:
If you want to learn and if you want honest service and more interaction, stay away from big places and dealerships.
I don't know anyone who would recommend Kahuna or SON....

I don't know how far are you comfortable of driving but Adrian (Ace Moto Tech) in Milton seems honest enough for me. Ted of Rosey Toes will let you watch and ask questions as well, although you may not like the answers. ;)

Canada Cycle - don't like that place. They tried to sell me some dusty, dirty bottle of no name oil even though I specifically asked for Motul. Said that they can only take cash, no debit. Motul price was high. Not much work is done there either. I'm friends with the mechanic shop next door and when I swing by - more often then not there is no one actually working on anything at Canada Cycle. Place looks almost abandoned at times.
He usually opens his shop around 4-5 pm and works till 1-2 am. Yeah, cash only, prices are low and yes, don't buy anything there...bring your own!

109 Cycle. Been happy with every service, and tire change. Never needed any major mechanical work...

Go to - Pro 6 Cycle! Last year, I had them do a little bit of work installing bar risers and some red blingy pieces. Well, they installed matching valve covers on both wheels and neither mentioned it nor charged me! I'm going back for sure ...

They are at 871 Kipling Ave., just south of Dundas/Bloor. Call them at 416 231 8829.

Back
Top Bottom