have you encounter cager moves your parked bike? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

have you encounter cager moves your parked bike?

best spot to park there with your bike is go towards steeles when inside parking lot, form there you will notice a raised platform between parking spots just drive up there and you have a whole island to park. :p

Oh your talking about the special turd parking spaces on the islands? Specially reserved for turds everywhere.

some driver just finished moving my bike while i was walking back to it. i didn't realize it at first. then i noticed there were scratches on the handlebar. then noticed that his car would not have fit in the spot had he not moved the bike. so i waited for that guy to leave. then i casually walked beside his car and punched his side mirror real hard with my fist (glove on). bending the mirror back. then i left. i think the driver should've learned a lesson from that.

some driver just finished moving my bike while i was walking back to it. i didn't realize it at first. then i noticed there were scratches on the handlebar. then noticed that his car would not have fit in the spot had he not moved the bike. so i waited for that guy to leave. then i casually walked beside his car and punched his side mirror real hard with my fist (glove on). bending the mirror back. then i left. i think the driver should've learned a lesson from that.
I might of taken his mirror home with me.

Park your motorcycle right in the middle of the parking spot! Your "vehicle" owns that space and must not be moved unless you or authorities move it!

I called the cops when my bike was moved so ****** could park his SUV my spot. The cops couldnt even be bothered to come.

yeah, yet you know if they moved it in an illegal parking spot nobody would give two ***** and tow or fine you regardless.

Don't know about others, but I disk lock my back brake and leave the bike in gear whilst the steering is locked ANYTIME my bike is parked. No ones moving nothing unless it is either A) picked up by two people or B) stolen.

Sent from my HTC-X710a using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Always lock my steering and it's always in gear. Alarm with proximity and a pager. If I came out to some moron dumb enough to touch my bike it'd be broken knee caps time

Back
Top Bottom