Our prime minister would like to twerk with each and every one of us! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Our prime minister would like to twerk with each and every one of us!

Schneller

Site Supporter
TORONTO — Prime Minister Stephen Harper had a group of community leaders wondering if they’d heard right today when he told them that he enjoys “twerking” but only does it with close friends and “every now and then with President Obama.”

Speaking to a group of 400 Ontario non-profit group volunteers, Harper was making a point about the importance of using social media when he said that he “has a lot of fun twerking” but doesn’t “get to do it as often” as he would like.

“Speeches like this have their place for sure,” Harper told the luncheon crowd. “But a quick twerk is a great way to express what I’m thinking.”

The luncheon crowd went silent as Harper carried on by saying, “What? Don’t I look like I twerk?”

As a media aide hurriedly approached the stage, Harper added that as Prime Minister he “would like to twerk with every Canadian but that of course is impossible.” :lmao:

The PMO issued a release immediately following the event saying, “Prime Minister Harper knows how important social media is to Canadians and enjoys tweeting. He has never and will never twerk. We regret any confusion that may have been created by a slip of the tongue today.”

Liberal leader Justin Trudeau was unavailable but a senior Liberal staff member was quoted on CTV saying, “Ewwwww. Won’t be able to delete that mental image any time soon.”

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney responded to a CBC reporter’s question about Harper twerking for Obama by asking if it was a joke and then saying simply, “The President of the United States does not twerk.”

Twerking is a relatively new dancing phenomenon referred to by earlier generations as “dry humping to music.”

Dan LaRue
Reportering for The Lapine

ff170e6e7ca28e1a0a625f4570b746c4.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a how-to so every Canadian can twerk with the pm :cool:
[video=youtube;NgoyVRO0A0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoyVRO0A0E[/video]

O rly?... What are we supposed to call him? Supreme leader? Fuhrer? Pharaoh?

:rolleyes:

I like Pharaoh...... go back to ancient egyptian times. Then maybe enslave all the you-know-"whos" again. Forced manual labour will finally get all that GTA street construction finished.

This is Aladeen news.

I like Pharaoh...... go back to ancient egyptian times. Then maybe enslave all the you-know-"whos" again. Forced manual labour will finally get all that GTA street construction finished.

Unfortunately the problem is lack of leadership not lack of laborers.

Back
Top Bottom