Bad Experience at GP Bikes | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bad Experience at GP Bikes

so how much did you make from your buddy to drop the bike? now your buddy can go buy it for a big discount....lol

Basically he went in to trade his C50T, (800cc) to upgrade to a Triumph Rocket, (2294cc). He got on the Triumph started her up moved about 3 feet and dropped the bike. GP originally was going to charge him parts etc minus 10 percent. He felt this was unfair as it was "their bike"

They then took 25 percent off the cost. He went to other dealers whose salesmen told him GP had insurance and they shouldn't be charging him for the damage at all and although he had bought his C50T there, he would not be going back. He has 18 months riding experience.

LOL!! Man GP offered him a deal. Typical "sense of entitlement".

Not gonna comment on how much they should have charged or what not but look at this scenario..

I know a person who rides an 848 evo.It's her FIRST bike!

She originally went to a BMW dealership to get a S1000RR. They looked at her and asked her how much seat time she's had. She said 2 days at RTI

They showed her the door

...I was puzzled when she said this. What the hell kinda salesman refuses a paying customer but when I read this, it makes sense...

Again, I have not read the OP's post as it was deleated but from what I see, GP shouldda atleast said "this is no 800CC bike. Be warned".Especially knowing the dude brought his first bike from them...

I know a person who rides an 848 evo.It's her FIRST bike!

She originally went to a BMW dealership to get a S1000RR. They looked at her and asked her how much seat time she's had. She said 2 days at RTI

They showed her the door

...I was puzzled when she said this. What the hell kinda salesman refuses a paying customer but when I read this, it makes sense...

The kind that's tired of the Fallen Riders threads piling up and has the moral to prevent or at least have nothing to do with someones poor decision in buying a new bike.

I sincerely hope your friend doesn't have to learn this the hard way :/....

Back
Top Bottom