TMP, Thurs Sept 19, who's in? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP, Thurs Sept 19, who's in?

That's weird because Monday wasn't cancelled and there were only 13 riders at the riders meeting and at least 4 of us paid at the gate.

That's weird because Monday wasn't cancelled and there were only 13 riders at the riders meeting and at least 4 of us paid at the gate.

GWB Days are a little different. They dont get cancelled because pre reg numbers are low. And I think there was only 3 people pre registered for the mon. I think we had over 20 bikes there though.

GWB Days are a little different. They dont get cancelled because pre reg numbers are low. And I think there was only 3 people pre registered for the mon. I think we had over 20 bikes there though.

Definitely not first thing in the morning, and a few people left during the thunderstorm at lunch.

Well, this sucks.

Maybe DOCC at Grand Bend then.

I just called TMP, but nobody picked up. I'll try again later. It really sucks, on top of this Saturday forecast is 40% rain VS no rain tomorrow..

Well, this sucks.

Maybe DOCC at Grand Bend then.

DOCC accept drop-in Suzuki's by any chance? GBM is so far though...

Really wanted to reach your best before season is over, and had great plans for attack tomorrow :(

Make sure you mention that you'll post here if they bring it back, and many people will know and will come. That's what I plan to say too.

Three trackday being held TMP, GB and Shanny on the 19th why aren't these on different days.... which to pick....

everyone who is calling don't ask for a transfer to Saturday, but ask to bring back tomorrow on the calendar

Same here. But now I wanna do both tomorrow and saturday..

I was able to contact them and said I may have enough people interested. They said unfortunately all Thursday sessions will remain cancelled. I guess I'll try for Saturday.

I was able to contact them and said I may have enough people interested. They said unfortunately all Thursday sessions will remain cancelled. I guess I'll try for Saturday.
They were pretty rude on the phone, I guess they've had some people calling? lol "Hey, what happened to Thursday Sept 19th?" ... "It's canceled and we can't bring it back, *click*" wow, lol :(

They were pretty rude on the phone, I guess they've had some people calling? lol "Hey, what happened to Thursday Sept 19th?" ... "It's canceled and we can't bring it back, *click*" wow, lol :(

I never got through to them. But their last minute change created a bunch of inconveniences for me, including the big boss sending me a pretty angry email asking me to be more consistent with scheduling vacation as it distracts people from their work having to update the db for such things...so yeah...

Yeah Thursdays are done at TMP, and Thursdays are the main reason I go there

Back
Top Bottom