TMP, Thurs Sept 19, who's in? | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP, Thurs Sept 19, who's in?

$90 for pre-register or $115 at the gate. Link. Tech. Map.

I have a couple of first time track riders coming :)

Hope to see ya out there.

Last edited:
Im going. Thinking of going this thurs also. My first time also. But this Thursday will be busy getting the bike setup and seeing what it needs.

Im going. Thinking of going this thurs also. My first time also. But this Thursday will be busy getting the bike setup and seeing what it needs.
Nice. Thursdays are great because it's never very busy :) Good luck with the bike setup, but remember, NEVER rush it. If you over look some stuff, could turn out nasty on the track! Make sure your brake fluid is new(ish), if it's old you can boil it (because it's absorbed moisture over time) and create an air pocket in the line/caliper. Not fun to find out at the end of the front straight when you grab a handful of brakes and there's nothing there :(

woah for some reason I read sept 5th, totally out anyway then lol, that's soar rd 5

Very tempted if I can get far enough ahead at work by then. There is a 1:22 waiting for me at Cayuga...

WTF, TMP cancelled this Thursday (Sept 5), I had the bike loaded from the weekend and ready to go. They still owe me money from the other cancelled Thursday on Aug 22. TMP staff needs to learn how to do refunds if they are going to keep cancelling track days like this. Damn, I may never use this credit, this week is the last week I can do track for the year

WTF, TMP cancelled this Thursday (Sept 5), I had the bike loaded from the weekend and ready to go. They still owe me money from the other cancelled Thursday on Aug 22. TMP staff needs to learn how to do refunds if they are going to keep cancelling track days like this. Damn, I may never use this credit, this week is the last week I can do track for the year
They need at least 13 riders to make money. If people don't pre-register then they will cancel it.

WTF!!!!! Website says all Thursdays cancelled!

My bike is also loaded from the weekend, vacation days booked for all Thursdays ahead.... this is such a disappointment!

They have a date on Saturday though, it's at least something....but I was really looking forward to this Thursday, damnit

Last edited:

My bike is also loaded from the weekend, vacation days booked for all Thursdays ahead.... this is such a disappointment!

They have a date on Saturday though, it's at least something....but I was really looking forward to this Thursday, damnit

Classic TMP BS. Guess my seasons over a little earlier than I thought.

You and I should pick up some pitchforks and go get them, this is OUTRAGEOUS! :D I'll give them a call tomorrow, I've had enough if this BS from TMP. Their customer service is terrible; once you pay them, they just don't give a **** afterwards about what happens

Shannonvile offers "weather insurance" while Grand Bend lets you pre-register a day in advance to let you decide with the weather. Why can't TMP staff learn something good from the other tracks?

You and I should pick up some pitchforks and go get them, this is OUTRAGEOUS! :D I'll give them a call tomorrow, I've had enough if this BS from TMP. Their customer service is terrible; once you pay them, they just don't give a **** afterwards about what happens

Yeah I'll call them tomorrow for sure! This is outrageous, why do they even have a calendar on that website... Thursday was supposed to be good weather too, damnit

Rossi86: call them, I'm pretty sure they'll transfer your registration to the Saturday without you having to pay extra (assuming you are free on Saturday). It's the least they can do.

Wife just got so mad when I told her I'm going to the track on Sat, my head is spinning..

Rossi86: call them, I'm pretty sure they'll transfer your registration to the Saturday without you having to pay extra (assuming you are free on Saturday). It's the least they can do.

Wife just got so mad when I told her I'm going to the track on Sat, my head is spinning..
I'll try but I doubt they will do that. I remember like 4 years ago, they wouldn't let me switch between a weekday and a weekend trackday. This is BS anyways, I wanted to go to Shannonville on Sunday. If I go to TMP on Saturday, the last thing I want to do is wake up at 4:30 on Sunday morning and drive to Shannonville for 3 hours.

Anyone that normally does thursdays or was planning for coming for this day PLEASE call TMP tomorrow and find out WTF they cancelled the 19th :( I'll be calling tomorrow.

i cant do weekends. whats the point of offering pre-registration and pay at track if they cancell based on pre registration numbers. this really sucks. wanted to bring the bike at tmp. now looking at other options.

Back
Top Bottom