Dirt riders? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dirt riders?

Trigger

Hey out there, looking to do some trail riding! Sand , mud,rocks,snow, ice ,easy,hard will try it all! Doesn't matter if your young or old, guy or girl just want to ride!

Heading to Bayview/Stoufville in hour or so for some mild trail riding, welcome to join!

Is the stoufville area "safe"? I live right by there but have been too chicken to go in.

There are two places, one right at Stoufville that has some crazy looking sandy trails - i didn't find an entrance and didn't get to explore. And then there is another much calmer and grassier trail just north of there that is crown land. Lets go!

**edit** the trails south of Bayview/Vandorf are at least partially private! Nice man but he didn't appreciate me zooming around.

Last edited:
There are two places, one right at Stoufville that has some crazy looking sandy trails - i didn't find an entrance and didn't get to explore. And then there is another much calmer and grassier trail just north of there that is crown land. Lets go!
Hey when are you going next? I want to join or would you mind pm-ing me a map.

I hit the Ganny yesterday with my neighbour(retired pro MX'er). It was blast!! Trails were perfect from the little rain that fell. Single track in there is awesome.

We normally hit the Ganny but last week we went to Port Hope instead. We parked just south of 401 / wesleyville rd on mail rd. The fence is on the ground with tracks. Trails were endless it seemed.

Wouldnt mind that map as well

Hey when are you going next? I want to join or would you mind pm-ing me a map.

DVS made a map that you can add to:
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=205093750300452367589.0004e41949a05bd5fac5d&msa=0&dg=feature

Soto and myself want to go on Thursday after work, perhaps check out the track Stevie T was talking about. PM me your number and i'll text you.

people join KarGo's fb group Join: Supermoto/ Dual sport Rides easier to post rides there!

Going north on Bayview (north of stouville) you enter the little track just after the bridge. The entrance is right after the "right lane closed ahead" street sign. I used to park my truck on the side of the road and MX here all the time. My bikes a little too loud for that now.

Back
Top Bottom