Nasty looking crash on Lakeshore just after Spadina | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nasty looking crash on Lakeshore just after Spadina

Macs

Site Supporter
Black SS, front cowl was destroyed so can't say what bike. Police said he was transported alive but hurt. Wouldnt tell me what happened. GWS.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

Black SS, front cowl was destroyed so can't say what bike. Police said he was transported alive but hurt. Wouldnt tell me what happened. GWS.

If it was the one eastbound at around 10 pm he crashed in front of me lane splitting, went by me missing me by a cm or two at close to 100k everyone else was doing 15 or 20K, 15 cars later a car changed lanes, he tucked front end and slid bike into a back of a black VW knocked a shoe off his foot got up jumped fence and hopped on a TTC bus, I pulled over on my white busa it was like a scene out of the movies. Stupid hurts.

If it was the one eastbound at around 10 pm he crashed in front of me lane splitting, went by me missing me by a cm or two at close to 100k everyone else was doing 15 or 20K, 15 cars later a car changed lanes, he tucked front end and slid bike into a back of a black VW knocked a shoe off his foot got up jumped fence and hopped on a TTC bus, I pulled over on my white busa it was like a scene out of the movies. Stupid hurts.

I just drove by when I posted (someone else was DD). LookeLOOKED pretty fresh but might be the same one

Must have been still there bike on 90 to the road, left side down, I gave a statement and was on my way about 1105 pm. Crazy ****, I,m assuming no insurance or stolen bike. How the riders not hurt is beyond me, must of ran on adrenalin and fear.

A buddy of mine is a toe trucker, took some shots at the scene.
1175665_10151808352960971_243655277_n.jpg

And the second one is here

Last edited:
What a dumb****...but how can it be the same guy?
Macs says he was transported, I'm assuming by EMS but Busa dude says he ran off...??

What a dumb****...but how can it be the same guy?
Macs says he was transported, I'm assuming by EMS but Busa dude says he ran off...??

I was the tow on scene, ems had nobody to transport because the guy booked it. Busa dude was there from when it happened untill the cops showed up. Only other bike down was Yonge and York Mills.

I was the tow on scene, ems had nobody to transport because the guy booked it. Busa dude was there from when it happened untill the cops showed up. Only other bike down was Yonge and York Mills.

Interesting, maybe the one I talked to didn't have the details. Mind you I was drunk at the time so maybe he was shutting me up lol

Saw this.. Bike on its side at lakeshore and Rees and another looked to be Suzuki ms (possibly the earlier poster). Firefighters police and amb was already on scene so I rode off. Stupidity!!

Back
Top Bottom