Apex cycle Cambridge | GTAMotorcycle.com

Apex cycle Cambridge

sonnythebull

Banned
Site Supporter
Bought a Panigale R from apex cycle today. Have to say its up there with any shop I have dealt with for a purchase ...Great service great response to all questions and concerns. Highly reccomended.

Agreed. Colin and the rest of the crew are top notch... and it's a nice ride if you take the right roads there.

Congrats!
How about one of these for your next, it comes equipped with wipers...:lmao:
monotracer-image-4.jpg

Hey, I was just looking through here to see what people are saying about us. Thanks so much for the positive comments guys!!! We are very happy to serve customers like you. Come check us out now. We have lots of new things on the go.
www.apexcycle.ca

Had a good experience there recently, met with Dave, great guy. Unfortunately I didn't buy either yamaha fz I went to see. Both were filthy, I couldn't even tell the rims were gold. The tires and chain/sprockets were both needing changing very soon after safety.
Great guys, nice place and I will admit, it's a tough time of year to clean bikes. Overall, I'd go back but in this case, I didn't even make an offer on either bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

I have nothing but great experiences with Apex, they also have a great selection of gear at very competitive prices.

I have bought a couple of Ducatis a KTM and a Honda from apex no issues and great staff.

sent from a device using a program

Back
Top Bottom