GoFundMe: giving it a shot | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

GoFundMe: giving it a shot

So you want to play, but don't wanna pay...:rolleyes:
Sorry, my donation will go to someone who really needs it...

Not a problem at all.

Ugur! Ugur! Ugur! I'm trying to teach this iPad to spell!

sorry for getting your name wrong again, the auto spell correct can make you crazy!

thank you for your contribution!

best regards, Frank

Ugur! Ugur! Ugur! I'm trying to teach this iPad to spell!

sorry for getting your name wrong again, the auto spell correct can make you crazy!

thank you for your contribution!

best regards, Frank

People usually can't pronounce my name - I'm used to that, but misspelling is def new =)

Enjoy the trip and make sure to re-route yourself to go deep into Colorado. Out of 20 states I've been, it's the #1 motorcycle destination, sharing the title with California =)

Corporate levels added. Advertise your business, get tax deduction for cost of advertising. :D

Thinking bigger.

Last edited:
If I hadn't just bought a motorcycle, I'd donate to this. I think it's a great idea to give crowd sourced funding a shot.
Have you approached any shops about the corporate funding?

in your synopsis change "regional award winning" to just "award winning", it will be credible but not sound like you won third at the Barrie fair.
You Sir, should critique my resume

did.....first one is me...second anonymous one is me as well...what chu talkin bout willis
I guess you're not anonymous anymore

If I hadn't just bought a motorcycle, I'd donate to this. I think it's a great idea to give crowd sourced funding a shot.
Have you approached any shops about the corporate funding?

Thanks!
I just thought of the corp. angle today. Approaching shops is my next step.

Back
Top Bottom