GoFundMe: giving it a shot | GTAMotorcycle.com

GoFundMe: giving it a shot

Schneller

Site Supporter

Last edited:
Never been a free loader...I work hard for everything I do and got...:rolleyes:

Re: ...

The idea was incomplete. I need to offer a product for a donation. Easy enough as this will be a photographic trip, so either a limited edition print or a bulb book.

be quiet and go ride in the freezing

And how did you loose your sense of adventure...?
Don't worry, I don't plan to ride west of 11/400 on Sundays anymore, that traffic was brutal...May have to discover some more roads in 35 corridor, where I will have more return options!
Did you buy a rain gear yet...?:lmao:

be quiet and go ride in the freezing

And how did you loose your sense of adventure...?
Don't worry, I don't plan to ride west of 11/400 on Sundays anymore, that traffic was brutal...May have to discover some more roads in 35 corridor, where I will have more return options!
Did you buy a rain gear yet...?:lmao:

No cause I'm looking closer at the weather next time.

in your synopsis change "regional award winning" to just "award winning", it will be credible but not sound like you won third at the Barrie fair.

Thank you Sonny. Strange first comment that everyone will read though. Keep on pushing means signing up for facebook so my page becomes searchable on the GoFundMe site.

Crankcall, thanks for the thought. Point taken. I'll make that change.
(My town's festival of the arts is a juried art show open to artists within a radius of 200km, so all of Toronto, GTA, and cottage country. Many professional artists, some internationally known/exhibited enter. My photographs won first and second in the photography category in 2011 and 2012. Still waiting on this year's acceptance. As for fairs, I've been paid as the judge to determine the photography winners for several years at my local county fair. I've also been an instructor for a photography course at Durham college.)

Thank you Sonny. Strange first comment that everyone will read though. Keep on pushing means signing up for facebook so my page becomes searchable on the GoFundMe site.

(My town's festival of the arts is a juried art show open to artists within a radius of 200km, so all of Toronto, GTA, and cottage country. Many professional artists, some internationally known/exhibited enter. My photographs won first and second in the photography category in 2011 and 2012. Still waiting on this year's acceptance. As for fairs, I've been paid as the judge to determine the photography winners for several years at my local county fair. I've also been an instructor for a photography course at Durham college.)

im the anonymous donor too and I said no gay sex on the ride but changed it for ya

Nice !

On the other hand;

It was the first time in my life ever that I tried to take pics for real, during my trip this month. And the camera was a Samsung Galaxy SIII (cellphone) lol so not the best result.

We will be expecting a pic fest from you, just so you know =)

Nice !

On the other hand;

It was the first time in my life ever that I tried to take pics for real, during my trip this month. And the camera was a Samsung Galaxy SIII (cellphone) lol so not the best result.

We will be expecting a pic fest from you, just so you know =)
then donate

So, I added a link to some of my photography, and a general map of the tour.

I am planning for a long trip in 10 months, as a retirement gift to myself.

I'll sell off either one, to raise the funds for my big retirement trip. 20 years from now my kids will hate me for selling it off instead of keeping it for them but I'll have experiences and memories I wouldn't have had. Selling one of them will still leave me with 2 bikes.

Okay, here's a more complete effort. Your feedback on the concept is appreciated.

http://www.gofundme.com/CB750Tour

So you want to play, but don't wanna pay...:rolleyes:
Sorry, my donation will go to someone who really needs it...

Good luck ;)

Back
Top Bottom