Calling all Honda VFR800 riders meet up? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calling all Honda VFR800 riders meet up?

Its hard to imagine the vfr being any more comfortable, I've done a few 1000+ km days on it now using a sheepskin pad and bike shorts from MEC

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

2007 VFR800 ABS here. I see a red 6th gen and a yellow 5th gen parked on Front & Yonge sometimes. Maybe it's someone from here?

Hey guys, just bringing this one back from the dead. Anything going on with this meet up idea? I just picked up a white 09 VFR800A this past Saturday and after taking the extra long way home (430km). I can truly say that these are fantastic bikes and I'm really happy with my purchase, can't wait to rack up the milage over this coming season. Anyhow, hopefully we can setup some nice long rides this summer. Bye for now.

I tried to get some VFRs together via WeRide app, however, despite 10 people joining, no one is participating in a converation. I am fairly free on Easter weekend so if the weather co-operates, I could go for a ride.

I'm the only guy who replied. I'm up for friday if the weathers good.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hmm, didn't quite see this one last year. Yes, saw the app but operating within the confines of a 2x3" screen just ain't happening. Mine are all in storage, the only thing out is the cruiser. Actually brought the wrong key with me last weekend ... doh!

Hopefully grab more bikes out in a couple weeks. Other than a quick run around the corner, 12+ is a must for these old bones.

I tried to get some VFRs together via WeRide app, however, despite 10 people joining, no one is participating in a converation. I am fairly free on Easter weekend so if the weather co-operates, I could go for a ride.

Sat & Sun look like they'll be decent days to ride unfortunately I'm not ageing to be available either one of those days.

Back
Top Bottom