Calling all Honda VFR800 riders meet up? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calling all Honda VFR800 riders meet up?

mucmuc89

Hi all, wondering if anyone who owns a Honda VFR800 would like to meet and chat about their beloved VFR's, I had just recently bought one second hand and I consider myself lucky bc it was a mature rider who took great care of this beauty. I live in the Markham area and wondered if anyone would like to meet and chat? One specific question from me is "where the hell can I purchase No-cut frame sliders???" Please hit me up a message and looking forward to seeing other VFR beauties. Cheers, Sam

In for a meet up :)

No idea where you can get no cut sliders, they are usually not a good idea anyways

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/1000rr-mods-upgrades/94101-brand-cut-frame-sliders-2.html
And from what I've seen, the no-cut sliders are a very bad idea. If you drop than one of two things will happen: 1) the relocation arm will snap/bend causing serious damage to the bike, or 2) the relocation arm will remain rigid, but likely bend the frame, causing serious damage to the bike.

Best protection I have seen is an engine bar/cage similar to the RC49 police issue VFR:

vfr800p_1.jpg

These are expensive and nearly impossible to find, though.

In for a meet up :)

No idea where you can get no cut sliders, they are usually not a good idea anyways

http://www.1000rr.net/forums/1000rr-mods-upgrades/94101-brand-cut-frame-sliders-2.html
Best protection I have seen is an engine bar/cage similar to the RC49 police issue VFR:

ind

These are expensive and nearly impossible to find, though.

I dont mind meeting half way if you would like, just wanted to see who else likes to chat and have a coffee somewhere and talk about the bikes, i kinda want to join the vfrontario group, what u think?

I'm riding a 6th gen and located in East York. www.vfrworld.com is where is go for my VFR specific stuff.

I'm up for a meet if I'm free, would be good to see what other mods people have done to theirs and I also want to see what the fuss is all about with the sargent seats.

I would be interested in a meetup as well, depending on where and when. 2005 VFR800.

Sargent seats are most awesome. I can last twice as long on them as on stock. Another cool thing is that they are a 2pc for VFR so banana is gone. Easier access and less sliding.

If you plan to keep the bike for a while, definitely worth investing. I bought mine used for around half price. Took me a while to find it though.

Sargent seats are most awesome. I can last twice as long on them as on stock. Another cool thing is that they are a 2pc for VFR so banana is gone. Easier access and less sliding.

If you plan to keep the bike for a while, definitely worth investing. I bought mine used for around half price. Took me a while to find it though.

+1 got mine for about $260 shipped, used.

Back
Top Bottom