New class at st.thomas raceway 8.99 class | GTAMotorcycle.com

New class at st.thomas raceway 8.99 class

hondaman32

Hey there boys and girl, here's a NO BARS BIKE CLASS 8.99 that bring a great group of racers and people around...this is a heads up class with a pro tree.400 class!!! The chance to win the money and race with some of the best racing at 8.99 index... This class is grown in only two races and have had a finish of .0001 at the finish, come join the fastest growing class with a great group of racers!!!

Come out to a great track with a owner ( JAY ) that cares about the racers and track, this track has a park like setting!!! Jay is a world class guy that ALWAYS make you feel welcome when you come to the track!!!!

NEXT RACE SEPT 14, qualifying will start at 3pm and first race starts at 6pm 50 buck buyin!!

SHOW SUPPORT AND TEST YOUR SKILL!!! MORE BIKES MEANS BIG POT OF $$$$$$$

EVERYBODY LIKES BIG MONEY AND HAVING A CHANCE TO WIN BIG!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The time is coming up quick and we are a week and half away from race day and would like to hear if we have any new racers coming out to play???

1239054_10201579414824199_708419080_n.jpg

Back up to the top 8.99 class is back up to go Oct 12 2013 start time is noon, First round at 2 pm sharp!!! This is not just a 8.99 class this is 9.75 killer street class and a 10.5 class SWB at St.Thomas raceway park!!! Show your support for the street class's and some really racing at track...You will be seeing some very fast bike and some running in the mid 8's!!!!!!
Come out and see how you do or come out and see what its all about, never know you may get hook on racing too!!!
1370391_10200797517915801_1326640647_n.jpg

Last edited:
what class they have to run mid 8's as you posted??

@ mike Just saying there will be some bikes that will be t&t and will be running mid 8's so if some people wanted to check out the action and see how the event work and see some good racing!!

oh ok. thought they had a different class

you racing?

Weekend is coming up quick and more racers are filling the class's!!! More racers means more money to win!!! 8.99 facebook page is up so check it out and come out and join in the fun!!!

good luck this weekend. hope the weather is good for you

what a **** show that turned out to be. in many ways

what a **** show that turned out to be. in many ways

To be fair to the track and the organizers of the bike competition, scheduling was the biggest issue.

This weekend was a rescheduled weekend for the track's 30 year old traditional "Turkey Nationals". This combined with beautiful weather made for a really busy racetrack. We pulled up around 10:45 for the motorcycle 'Thanksgiving Shootout'. Well, the main gate was closed due to the main paddock area being already full and the secondary parking which is mainly grass had vehicles lined up 7 deep from both directions trying to get in. Pulling a trailer with 2 full out race bikes that kinda need to sit on pavement, we opted to keep on truckin'. Thankfully we live close by so it wasn't a major pain in the ***, if we had come from far and away it might have been a bit more infuriating.

I like the whole idea of a drag racing Short Wheel Base class, it brings new riders out to the track and we always welcome new riders.

I'd like to see a few events on the calender in 2014 that don't conflict with a car weekend, Sunny and I would be there for sure with our 10.5 SWB bikes.

well for a track to run test and tune crap while people actually racing sit there and rot is insane. they ran test and tune 4 times before 899 no bar class got the first qualifier at 530 pm. what a joke. sat there and did nothing for hours. my buddy drove 300 km one way to run 9.75 and left after 3 hours.

and in a little meeting the guy who ran these bike classes reply when asked a question was less then professional. question was what happens when the dew sets in?? his reply. grow some berries. clearly not concerned about safety. maybe his bike or some of the bikes don't make the power to care. but some others do. and that was a pretty sad answer.

I won't be back to support that series. plain and simple.

Mike isn't your bike a little too fast to be racing in that class. What did you do shut it off at the 1/8....lol

Me and my buddy drove all the way from Barrie. Honestly it just came down to making the best out of the situation which we did. We met some good people, saw some cool cars and made a couple of passes.

when stock bikes spin out of the gate the track surface is junk

Back
Top Bottom