Dash cam for motorcycle? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Dash cam for motorcycle?

Passing a truck that was moving slower then me :)

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2
Sure you were!

If that truck would have been on the right lane and the 3 of you on the middle lane I am sure that would have not happen.

I see it all the time, a lot of the traffic caused in our HWY's is due to poor lane discipline or lack of it.

If people continuously do stupid stuff around you, maybe review your driving habits, because you may be the root cause.

I was coming back from a 3 week trip to Europe where everyone religiously drives on the appropriate lane, My wife's cousin picked us up and took the 401 back to TO. he was doing 110 on the fast lane and wouldn't get out of the way for faster vehicles trying to pass him, so they had to go around him in many cases making the people on the center lane brake and basically causing a cluster **** - I was a bout to freak out on him and my wife saw it in my face and she asked him "why are you driving in the fast lane" he said "I am going 110 which is about the speed limit, if they want to pass me that is their problem and they can go around".

This ignorance is what causes the stupid traffic you see on the 401 for no reason.

Last edited:
This ignorance is what causes the stupid traffic you see on the 401 for no reason.

90 percent of my family have this attitude and it's infuriating. They wonder why I won't drive with any of them. People that do stupid ***** like that are what cops should crack down on.

People that do stupid ***** like that are what cops should crack down on.

Totally agree. I can guarantee attentive drivers doing 20 over don't cause nearly as many accidents as people who:

- can't get off their goddamn phone
- think 5 feet is a safe following distance
- can't be bothered to use their signals
- can't be bothered to use their mirrors
- can't be bothered to do a shoulder check
- assume "if I just keep going, they'll let me in"
- make 5 lane changes in the span of 30 seconds
- think as long as their light has only been red for a second, it's still safe to proceed
- think getting into the intersection is more important than being able to get out (downtown this **** drives me crazy)

It would be nice if the police cracked down on bad drivers, instead of relatively good drivers going over the limit

Sure you were!

If that truck would have been on the right lane and the 3 of you on the middle lane I am sure that would have not happen.

I see it all the time, a lot of the traffic caused in our HWY's is due to poor lane discipline or lack of it.

I got back from vacation in Germany. People here in Canada who don't understand the concept of "STAY RIGHT EXCEPT TO PASS", can go stuff it. THEY'RE the reason we can't have nice things like the autobahn.

If people continuously do stupid stuff around you, maybe review your driving habits, because you may be the root cause.

I was coming back from a 3 week trip to Europe where everyone religiously drives on the appropriate lane, My wife's cousin picked us up and took the 401 back to TO. he was doing 110 on the fast lane and wouldn't get out of the way for faster vehicles trying to pass him, so they had to go around him in many cases making the people on the center lane brake and basically causing a cluster **** - I was a bout to freak out on him and my wife saw it in my face and she asked him "why are you driving in the fast lane" he said "I am going 110 which is about the speed limit, if they want to pass me that is their problem and they can go around".

Was going north on the 404 late at night (past midnight, no traffic). There was one old guy in a minivan doing 80 in the carpool lane. It was stupid.

You know what else is fun? People who don't understand how physics works: BRAKE going down a hill, then chug it back up the other side so everyone behind them has to brake too. Case in point: DVP at Wynford drive.

Back
Top Bottom