What second bike should I get. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

What second bike should I get.

Or turn something offroad into a motard - very different handling characteristics.

scary bike - kid used to have one for off road....guy we bought it from was scared of it too.

project5028.jpg

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-top-10s/top-10-supermotos/13605-10.html

In Ontario tho it has to start out street legal.

Naked ior half naked is the way to go imo.
Fz8, sv650 if you like your jap bikes.
Monster 796 or 1100, tuono if you like italian
Street triple if you like brits.
Those would be my choices for fun. I heard the tuono is a hell of a brutal bike...as in fun

No gsxr 600 or 750s they are dropping like flies according to this forum .

You mean people who own gsxrs don't want them anymore? Why is that? I was actually thinking of getting a gsxr as a second bike

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

You mean people who own gsxrs don't want them anymore? Why is that? I was actually thinking of getting a gsxr as a second bike

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

seems that a lot of accidents on this forum have a gsxr involved, Having said that i see more of them on the road than the other SS models, personally I would get one and a 750 for the additional low end, not a big price difference, sometimes cheaper if its used.

I was actually just thinking of getting a second road bike myself.I've always riden sport bikes on the street but for some reason I was thinking yamaha 250 virago.Cheap insurance,low purchase price,reliable and from what I remember alotta fun to ride...I don't know..

Back
Top Bottom