English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread.

Poor old Manure lol.

Everton really are an exciting team to watch this year.

Poor old Manure lol.

Everton really are an exciting team to watch this year.

Funny, I didn't see you here on Sunday mate.

Look, I know fully where United are this season. Moyes is struggling with the dregs Ferguson left him. And he'll contiune to struggle becasue Moyes won't get a penny out of the Gimps. However tonight United outplayed Everton and should have buried at least 2 chances. There really wasn't anything "exciting" about Everton tonight. They broke with numbers but looked powder puff once in the box.

At least we have The Ashes to look forward to.

Funny, I didn't see you here on Sunday mate.
QUOTE]

The game against Hull wasn't the best but it was good medicine for the team; they completely let off the gas against Hull and got burned. The LFC forums was the site of major bloodletting which was entertaining reading.

Yesterday was more like it. Suarez was electric; his first goal was just, I don't even know how to describe it. Then, he follows it up with his third goal of the game where he passed it over the head of a defender to himself then volleyed it into the net. I had to replay that one a few times to figure out how the hell he did that.

I won't riff on United, I really don't pay attention to midtable clubs.:D

[Suarez was electric; his first goal was just, I don't even know how to describe it.

Yep, your hero is a rat faced, cannibalistic racist. Tells me all I need to know about Liverpool fans.

Yep, your hero is a rat faced, cannibalistic racist that I would cheer for in a second if he played at Old Toilet. Tells me all I need to know about Liverpool fans.

Fixed it for you.

United were terrible today, no confidence. I still think they will come back and win it as i much as i hate them, I wonder what the bookmakers odds for them right now?

For the time being i will wear this smile on my face for the whole weekend. :)

Regardless who you cheer for, this season it is turning out wonderfully unpredictable. I especially like how big money teams with unlimited budgets are being beaten by smaller teams; it shows what a tight team can do with a little confidence.

The January transfer season is going to be interesting as big money teams try to shore themselves up but it'll make it harder for LFC to find that one or two key players (scoring midfielder, top LB) to keep them in the top 4.

Last edited:
And now Liverpool just thumped Tottenham 5-0

standing are tight. Only 4 points between 1st (Arsenal) and 5th (Everton!)

Tough loss against City, played pretty ****** against Chelsea. No excuses, two of our best players are injured, both away games at two of the toughest stadiums in the EPL to get a point in.
Liverpool are tired, no-one seriously expected them to stay top of the table for more than a week. Arsenal will hit the wall soon. We just don't have the depth that the two Manchester teams and Chelski have.

Mignolet our keeper let in two soft goals this week, and the defence on Liverpool reminds me of the Maple leafs. No confidence whatsoever, can't even make a pass. I think Sakho and Phaenuf are related some how.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom