English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread.

Really curious to watch Mesut Ozil's contribution to Arsenal.
The way the press are talking, Ozil is the only one in that club with any sort of responsibility

I imagine Giroud will be much more effective as a result.

Christiano Ronaldo has expressed outrage at Real Madrid’s sale of Mesut Ozil to Arsenal.An alarming number of Madrid players have spoken out against the £42 million departure of the Germany international, and Ronaldo has been left disillusioned by the transfer.
"The sale of Ozil is very bad news for me," he told his Portugal teammates, according to Spanish newspaper AS (as translated by The Independent). "He was the player who best knew my moves in front of goal...I'm angry about Özil leaving."

The 28-year-old star’s anger is understandable, despite the fact Madrid have replaced Ozil with the world-record capture of Gareth Bale.
Bale contributed only four assists in league competition for Tottenham last season, compared to the 13 of Ozil. Extended to all competitions for club and country, Ozil laid on 35 goals over the last campaign, versus Bale’s tally of 11.

If the worlds greatest footballer says he's unhappy, then that gives you an idea of the contribution Ozil will make. Unfortunately for Ozil, he won't be feeding Real Madrid quality footballers anytime soon.

I hope it works. For Ozil, for Arsenal and Wenger. This could be the last roll of the dice for him.

Yes sir this is our year to do it again and hopefully no meltdown or major injuries. Nice to have a bench full of players that can be starters on any team that are back up for Chelsea

The following discussion took place on skysports:

Jamie Carragher: Arsenal have the best midfielders in the league, Liverpool have got the 2 best strikers in the league, Chelsea have too many big names in the team which can be a problem at times.

Anchor: What about United?

Carragher: Well, City is above them and that says it all!

Gary Neville: But City lost to Villa and Cardiff!

Carragher: I meant Hull City!

LOL. It took Moyes 11 or so years but he now has Everton above United in the table.

Last edited:
Early days yet, the two Manchester teams have deeper squads, which will help them both later on in the season.

I'm enjoying seeing Manure way down in the table, but i don't expect it to last for long.

The following discussion took place on skysports:

Jamie Carragher: Arsenal have the best infielders in the league, Liverpool have got the 2 best strikers in the league, Chelsea have too many big names in the team which can be a problem at times.

Anchor: What about United?

Carragher: Well, City is above them and that says it all!

Gary Neville: But City lost to Villa and Cardiff!

Carragher: I meant Hull City!

LOL. It took Moyes 11 or so years but he now has Everton above United in the table.

I've been loving Carra and Neville on the same panel

Carragher is a revelation, he just says what's on his mind and isn't camera shy at all.

About United, it's amazing how many "hard core" United fans I know all of a sudden no longer care. Our taxes are sure to increase due to the number of people falling off that bandwagon so hard they're breaking their necks (though I'm sure they'll be in the top 6 in the end).

I'll just leave these 4 beauties here.
goal1.gif

goal2.gif

goal3.gif

goal4.gif

Anyone have a good streaming site for EPL games? atdhe is so bad lately

Vipbox.tv. Does all sports. Have never streamed football from it, but works great for hockey, motogp etc.

This was brought to my attention today, I haven't stopped laughing since.

[video=youtube;hUiS0FScn-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUiS0FScn-4[/video]

^ scousers....hope the other two checked their wallets afterwards.

I just love how Neville takes it like a champ, but every United fan I know is livid about it.

Oh, and Carra was never quick enough to take TWO wallets with a camera crew, come on now.

Back
Top Bottom