English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread. | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread.

My buddy went to a Croatia vs Serbia match and he said the amount of racism was absurd within the crowd and it's nothing new. read the news once in a while and you'll see they're always in there for their blatant displays of racism. I've seen them (the fans) many times in the news. My friend is Croatian and he outright says they're racist, he frequently travels to Croatia to watch games and tells me all about them.

Im bosnian you dont have to tell me. Thats no worst than what goes on in England. They used to throw bananas at Martins....racism is everywhere

Im bosnian you dont have to tell me. Thats no worst than what goes on in England. They used to throw bananas at Martins....racism is everywhere
Well then why did you ask me what I meant if you knew exactly what I meant... LOL...

Well then why did you ask me what I meant if you knew exactly what I meant... LOL...
.....you said dutch teams acted like croatian teams... and im wondering why you specifically chose croatian teams as a bench mark for racism..

Sorry for changing the subject a little. Anyone know how to buy tickets for the Chick World Cup? The FIFA site is so confusing. Do you have to buy 6 games at once? I just want to see Canada and England. Anyone have tickets?

Back in CL football and were contenders this year. We'll get some good signings for sure, maybe we won't challenge for the PL title next year but good things are coming

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You wern't wrong there. A double over the vermin.

Arsenal finally playing like a 1st place contending team.

Liverpool fielding their weakest team in a few years, could be a landslide result today and payback for the hefty defeats Arsenal have suffered from them the past couple of years.

The future was looking bright for this team not so long ago, but i don't like what I've been seeing lately from them.

Liverpool fielding their weakest team in a few years, could be a landslide result today and payback for the hefty defeats Arsenal have suffered from them the past couple of years.

The future was looking bright for this team not so long ago, but i don't like what I've been seeing lately from them.
You don't like what you're seeing with arsenal or Liverpool?

Liverpool.

Skrtel suspended, Sterling looking to move, Gerrard gone at the end of the season, Sturridge seems to suffer an injury every time the wind blows.

Liverpool.

Skrtel suspended, Sterling looking to move, Gerrard gone at the end of the season, Sturridge seems to suffer an injury every time the wind blows.

I can see where you coming from. Liverpool used to be a team I was scared of come the time when arsenal were playing them.

Now though it's hard to take them that seriously as say man city or Chelsea.

And don't worry we've got a sturridge on our team and his name is Diaby.

The biggest factor this year in EPL was...?..?.....Mourinho. Hes the man getting it done. I miss that show on setanta with the puppets poking fun at all the managers and players.The morinho character on there was hilarious along with venger.
Its Chelseas year.

So happy for Bournemouth making the jump to the premier league. I can remember as a kid watching them when they were in the fourth division.

Might be a one year wonder, but it's great for such a small club with an average attendance of 11,000 to make the big leagues.

https://vine.co/v/eWFHDtbgT01

Yet again this year my proudly display of my race trailer will be at many track days with its proudly displayed Chelsea Emblems for all to see in its full glory once again. The Toronto Maples Leafs ones not so much but 1 out of 2 ain't bad

So happy for Bournemouth making the jump to the premier league. I can remember as a kid watching them when they were in the fourth division.

Might be a one year wonder, but it's great for such a small club with an average attendance of 11,000 to make the big leagues.

https://vine.co/v/eWFHDtbgT01

I'll be interested to see what they do with Dean Court, which seats only 12,000 max. Although there is no mandatory minimum seating capacity, I know the league likes at least 20,000 seats.

Back
Top Bottom