English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread. | GTAMotorcycle.com

English Premier League 2013 - 2014 season thread.

Fiery254

Site Supporter
1) Chelsea
2) United
3) city
4) Spurs

Sorry Jay, but Liverpool will lose Suarez in the next window and do nothing. 7th place for them, and above Everton, only becasue of Martinez. Say goodbye to Hull, Cardiff and Newcastle. This is the year that Wenger finally gets the boot/quits as Arsenal miss out on Europe.

Sadly I think you are right about Arsenal and Wenger. :(

Suarez not worthy to wear the shirt.

Chelski
Man City
Toerags
Tottenham
Liverpool
Arsenal

Suarez not worthy to wear the shirt.

Chelski
Man City
Toerags
Tottenham
Liverpool
Arsenal

If Moyes doesn't win the League then United fans will give him a break. If he lets city finish above United they'll go apeshit. Ain't gonna happen. And as for you finishing above Arsenal? I just don't think Rodgers has enough smarts to outwit Wenger.

And it looks like you have Suarez at least until the next window opens.

If Moyes doesn't win the League then United fans will give him a break. If he lets city finish above United they'll go apeshit. Ain't gonna happen. And as for you finishing above Arsenal? I just don't think Rodgers has enough smarts to outwit Wenger.

And it looks like you have Suarez at least until the next window opens.

Wenger is a tired old hack. Suarez will go, but I think he'll keep up his form so potential suitors stay interested. Liverpool finish 5th or 6th but ahead of Everton/Arsenal. If Suarez sorts himself or we do well in the January window MAYBE we fight for 4th with Spurs and Arsenal

Wenger is a tired old hack. Suarez will go, but I think he'll keep up his form so potential suitors stay interested. Liverpool finish 5th or 6th but ahead of Everton/Arsenal. If Suarez sorts himself or we do well in the January window MAYBE we fight for 4th with Spurs and Arsenal

It's a thin line between optimism and delusion.

I bought myself a nice sandwitch and a couple six packs of beer this weekend. I've officially spent more money than Arsene Wenger this transfer season.

It's a thin line between optimism and delusion.

Big maybe, but I'm always an optimist. Worst case scenario, I down a 24 of beer in January in my Liverpool shirt. Best case scenario, I down a 24 in May shirtless

I bought myself a nice sandwitch and a couple six packs of beer this weekend. I've officially spent more money than Arsene Wenger this transfer season.

Lmfao

Aaaahhhhh! What a beautiful morning!

YNWA

I sent Fiery a txt this morning but he hasnt responded yet lol.

I sent Fiery a txt this morning but he hasnt responded yet lol.

I hate that guy with a burning passion. No nees to stir the pot online though, let the Reds do the talking all on their own

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4

Bale gone to Real Madrid for $132-million USD.

Fiery is away for the weekend, so expect a response during the week lol.

gh9vdjx.jpg

Just remember we can't count our chickens yet boyos

Arsenal finally spends some dough signing Ozil. Manure sign Fellaini, thats a big loss for Everton.

Brilliant signing by Arsenal. Too bad they couldn't get Karim Benzema too. He was rumoured to be available, along with Angel Di Maria.

Liverpool did quite well in the transfer market this summer. Many fans lament the inability to sign a "big name" player but, until LFC finishes is in the top four, it will never attract those players. In the meantime, they've signed some good young talent and they'll be given time on the field to show they belong (like Coutinho) or to show they don't (like Shelvey). I'd rather this approach than to bring in "has been's" (Joe Cole) or "never were's" (Charlie Adam).

Arsenal got a big name but their bench is quite thin for a team that has so many games ahead of them. What they do have going for them is cohesivness as a unit, having played many games together at a young age. Will Ozil be the difference between 6th and 4th?

This year's competition in the EPL is shaping up to be really interesting for the following reasons:
- Manchester United - there is sure to be a big transition there. What kind of time does David Moyes have to sort the team out?
- Manchester City - on paper, the strongest team in the league, maybe in all of football. But they struggle to play well together.
- Chelsea - on paper, the second strongest team in the league. However, I think they play well together and will win the league.
- Tottenham - so much change there and they lost their best player. I think it will take time to get them to play well together.
- Arsenal - well coached, few changes, but the least talented of the lot. Everything hinges on Ozil.
- Liverpool - on the outside looking in. Major transition last year but they have young players at every position learning to win and getting better at it every week. Unbeaten in their last 11, they can win beautifully and are starting to win ugly.

I think the only given will be Chelsea and Man C finishing one two. The rest, who knows.

I hate that guy with a burning passion. No nees to stir the pot online though, let the Reds do the talking all on their own

Hate is a strong emotion. I'm not sure I'm worthy of it.

On the bright side, the thought of me getting under your skin makes me laugh.

Well done in your cup final btw. YSB. That's for real scousers, not you Macs. You're just a plastic wannabe with a silly tattoo.

Hate is a strong emotion. I'm not sure I'm worthy of it.

On the bright side, the thought of me getting under your skin makes me laugh.

Well done in your cup final btw. YSB. That's for real scousers, not you Macs. You're just a plastic wannabe with a silly tattoo.

Love you too babe

Chelsea all the way. Can't wait to pull the trailer around town what do say Fiery?

Back
Top Bottom