Supermoto practice places? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Supermoto practice places?

batman85

Hey

Anybody know where I can go with my motard to practice. Preferably somewhere close to Milton (willing to drive a bit). My motard is all ready to go I would just like to get some practice in. Mainly jumping and riding on dirt. I was at the June Supermoto practice at Shannonvile (had a blast) but it is a bit of a hike and they do not seem to offer a regular practice there (well not that I can find). Any suggestions.

cheers

Nothing in the GTA as far as I know.

You could ride at Eagles Nest with supermoto tires no problem, as long as there hasn't been a crazy amount of rain the days before.

A few people were setting up a practice track out west a year or so ago. What ever happened to it? I thought it was going in Milton.

yeah I have herd about that Drumbo track it is closed for sure it would be fun to get into a go cart track tho.

Drumbo track is closed because we held 4 practice days there and we never had more than 4 or 5 guys show up. It didn't cover the cost of insurance for the day.

I know a seceret place.

Come to the next Shannonville Saturday practice in September and I'll tell you.

Damm I am away that weekend guess I will have to get that info from you some other time thanx tho. On a side note anybody know how hard it is to replace the seals on an RMZ 450 fork (stock)

Back
Top Bottom