Ohlins tools locally? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ohlins tools locally?

Sorry if I lead anyone on, but my intention was to offer the cheap tools made by me if you were interested. Not really interested in giving my cad drawing away, even though it is dead simple that is something I dont normally do. I got a few PM's asking for the drawing only LOL....I offered everyone a tool for like $40-50 but no one wants one, they just want the drawing...

If you have the ability to machine them, then you should have the ability and 5min it took to draw up the cad.

I dont know what you guys use, but my cad/cam package was $20,000 and my CNC machines were $270,000 each. So I dont give things I make on them away for free, but for a small fee I am willing to help people out...Normally for custom stuff like this its $120+ an hour...

So yeah I still have a spare cartridge tool, machined on both ends

Last edited:
Sorry if I lead anyone on, but my intention was to offer the cheap tools made by me if you were interested. Not really interested in giving my cad drawing away, even though it is dead simple that is something I dont normally do. I got a few PM's asking for the drawing only LOL....I offered everyone a tool for like $40-50 but no one wants one, they just want the drawing...

If you have the ability to machine them, then you should have the ability and 5min it took to draw up the cad.

I dont know what you guys use, but my cad/cam package was $20,000 and my CNC machines were $270,000 each. So I dont give things I make on them away for free, but for a small fee I am willing to help people out...Normally for custom stuff like this its $120+ an hour...

So yeah I still have a spare cartridge tool, machined on both ends

LOL. Upvote for JohnnyP

Would love to by the 01797-07 tool. I've tried pm'ing you a couple of times, but it doesn't seem to work for me.

caedwards874 at gmail dot com

Last edited:
He also offered to sell you a spare tool he had, are you not interested? I'm sure he'll sell it for much cheaper than the original Ohlins.

Just be a person of your word. He said would email him the drawings then do it the one time.

Back
Top Bottom