Riders in Brampton. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders in Brampton.

I'm in . I ride a cbr125r I should be insured by end of next week. I'm a new.rider so warped speed.group.rides are not.ideal for me . but I'm down to cruise a bit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

I'd be happy to meet up, when my schedule permits.

I'm in once I work the kinks out of the Gamma (and my riding skills :/) now that it's finally on the road... hopefully be able to join group rides in a couple of weeks!

I'm looking to head out this evening, but I think I'm going to have to put the liner back in my jacket - it's cool out!

I'm good to ride .. But on a day when winter gear isn't required

Yeah, I just got back and it wasn't too pleasant. Cold, it started to rain and dumb me decided NOT to put the liner in the jacket.

Oh well, some riding is better than no riding.

IMG-20130722-00804.jpg
Effin street rider.....

ur welcome

attachment.php

Last edited:
Anyone up for a ride today? Meet at Bovaird and Mclaughlin Timmies for lets say 12:30pm and depart at 1pm. I usually ride with a spirited group but if we have some new people who just want to be on two wheels I'm cool with keeping a steady pace and just hitting some corners a tiny bit faster. Right now I have two routes in mind. A 1.5 - 2hr ride to snake road or we can do a 1.5hr ride on some back roads and then end it off near Mayfield and HWY 10. Let me know if you in, and keep the shiny side up.

Anyone up for a ride today? Meet at Bovaird and Mclaughlin Timmies for lets say 12:30pm and depart at 1pm. I usually ride with a spirited group but if we have some new people who just want to be on two wheels I'm cool with keeping a steady pace and just hitting some corners a tiny bit faster. Right now I have two routes in mind. A 1.5 - 2hr ride to snake road or we can do a 1.5hr ride on some back roads and then end it off near Mayfield and HWY 10. Let me know if you in, and keep the shiny side up.

I would love to join you, but the pace might be too quick for me and I have my kids until my wife gets home at 3pm. I will be heading down to Sheridan to visit some friends at the M1 Exit course after 3pm though.

That's cool. I wonder is my instructors are still there, its been 3 years now. Depending on the numbers I see I may be up for an afternoon spin. Looking at your bike's specs, you should be fine for pace

It'll have to be in the afternoon... Are you both ok for 4pm? I'll check this thread every hour or so until then

Looking at your bike's specs, you should be fine for pace

It's not the bike's specs I'm worried about; I've only been riding since July 27th. :cool:

Hopefully we'll run into one another (not literally, obviously). :)

Back
Top Bottom