Daytona Motor Sport | GTAMotorcycle.com

Daytona Motor Sport

TiburonJA

I went in today to buy myself some HIDs for my Ninja 250 and I also paid to have them installed.

First off, the store is amazing. It's kept tidy, everything is out for display and they have all kinds of neat things in there, not to mention they have fantastic prices.

Secondly, the HIDs were installed in a quick manner and they look awesome! Everything is nice and tidy on my bike and I have zero complaints with the product. I also bought a camera mount for my bike, a nice simple one, but it's much better than the ghetto setup I had lol.

Thirdly and most important of all they have a very professional and knowledgeable staff. I was assisted by a young man named Kevin, he is definitely a stand up guy. He has a ton of knowledge of bikes and I knew from the first minute of talking to him, that he was very passionate about motorcycles. He answered all of my questions and I knew my bike was in good hands while he worked on it.

10/10 from me and I recommend you guys check them out. If I knew about them when I first got my bike, I probably would have bought my helmet and gear from them.

I have been going to Daytona for 2 years now and have never been let down. They have great helpful and knowledgeable staff. I get all of my gear (Jacket, Helmet, Gloves, Boots etc.) from them. Top quality products and an incredible price!

The fact that they are opened 7 days a week is great, hard to find anything on Sunday.

They also have a lot of little toys and farkles (accessories/mods) for the bikes, and I see new stuff in stock every time I come by.

for the past 3 years, every time I purchased a new (new to me) motorcycle I always took it to Daytona Motor Sport to get some toys for it.

HIDs, LED lights, signals etc. and usually a new helmet or jacket to match!!

always helpful and incredible prices on everything in the store! BTW, loving that new Orange/Sticker Bomb Stunt Bike!! Looks sick!

Got some hids today ,nice guys nice shop ,a lot brighter !
ehaja6u7.jpg
vaha4y9e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom