Sportsmanship isn't what it used to be | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sportsmanship isn't what it used to be

That's pathetic...but well, ****in pwned. Good job MX Sports

TL;DR:

Pro MX racer's team is brother/father.
Brother was shining green laser pointer at other racers' eyes at the gate.
Brother got caught.
Bro/Dad both raged hard at press/officials.

Bro/Dad banned from future races/events.
Racer fined total of $15,000.
Can't compete until he pays up.

Wow, that's a deep pile of crap for basically no reason. Punishments seem fair, hopefully they learn and move on.

Not really surprising to see who all is involved... Hopefully once Tony is out of Mike's career he can be what he could have been a few years ago... However I think his ship has sailed with the Ryans at the pace they are at.

At least Jeff (or someone writing for him) apologized.

Only AFTER he realized how much evidence they had against him. His apology means jack ****.

Yeah, had he come clean right away it wouldn't have sounded like a little kid being forced to apologize. I don't mind mike, so I sort of feel bad for him being stuck with the family he's got.

Some of those "50 parents" are worse than those crazed hockey dads and tony has never let go.

jeff is a d-bag. should be permanently banned from even attending AMA event. those lasers can destroy the keen eyesight necessary for the racing.
as n3man said, he didnt actually apologize, he was cornered, and had no other way out.

mike needs to find a team where his dad can't be involved in his training, racing, tuning, etc.

The appropriate reaction would have been for Mike and Tony to kick the living **** outta Jeff, throw him off the team and throw themselves at the mercy of the officials. The way they acted, they got off too easy.

Back
Top Bottom