A Vicious Day Trip Saturday July 27 (Tomorrow) | GTAMotorcycle.com

A Vicious Day Trip Saturday July 27 (Tomorrow)

DVS

Going to see what this place is all about, but aside from Dual Sport Plus seems to be the only really good source of "stuff" for dual sports.

I went to Dual Sport Plus and everything I was interested in they didn't have in stock. Inner tubes, tube pump, bead buddy II, etc. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I'm not bashing them, just that stock level seems kinda low.

No specific route, I'll be heading from Mississauga likely around 8:30 and making my way in the general direction to A Vicious with as many dirt roads as I see.

A Vicious closes at 2pm. so will be likely be back in Mississauga around 4-5pm at the latest, likely earlier.

If anyone is interested, PM me and we'll setup a meeting spot.

Last edited:
I was there yesterday... they didn't have the headlight I wanted... but I finally got a speedometer cable for my DR-Z and for only $20!

I found avicious to have lower stock levels as well, when I've gone. It can be expensive to carry to much in house esp with a specialized shop.
I live 5 min from DSP so if they don't have it in stock it's not really a wasted trip, I order and they usually have it within the week.

Back
Top Bottom