Working on a motorcycle on the street. Does it break any laws? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Working on a motorcycle on the street. Does it break any laws?

Just go to a Canadian Tire parking lot and do the work. I do that very frequently and leave the old oil with the repair shop. A lot safer in the *** end of the parking lot and there's a giant store where you can buy tools/supplies that you might need in an emergency. Just don't make a mess and they won't care.

you can get in **** for working on anything in your own driveway. trust me i know i had some chick once at my parents house come by and try and give me **** for only checking the oil on my moms car on the road. i had a shop towl no oil to add just needed to clean the dip stick as per the norm. wouldnt let me do anything and i told her if and once you leave im going to pull this back onto the road and check again so either watch me do it right like im telling you or leave and i will do it anyway. got the bs story about leaks into the drains how people dump there oil and i get it. but anyway. i drove the car back up the drive way. she left. i checked it and that was that. but you can also get in **** for washing your car if the soap is not bio degratable and someone complains they can some how fine you for not disposing of the chemicals correclty.. its all BS and if they want to be ***** they can. but i wouldnt go do it in a candian tire parking lot or some random place

Also once bylaw starts a file on you they'll come check on you now and then to check for additional infractions including inspecting your property while you're away at work.

That would be funny and terrible in my neighbourhood. Without exaggerating, about 90% of the houses on my street park vehicles on the boulevard, wheels off the sidewalk and curb, but overhanging. And there's no other option for most of us too...It could very well cause half the neighbourhood to sell their houses.

Bylaws against boulevard parking are ridiculous anyway.

Back
Top Bottom