frekeyguy - excellent experience - a GSXR GURU! | GTAMotorcycle.com

frekeyguy - excellent experience - a GSXR GURU!

sizemik_p

This spring I had frekeyguy do a few things - including head bearings and plugs - on my '98 SRAD 750 track bike.

I'm way out in Fergus, but he was highly recommended to me here on GTAM. I contacted him about my motor issues - which was all I had hoped to sort out originally. He was responsive and seemed very confident he could help.

I took the bike to him on the arranged date and he was there ready to receive the thing. Pick up was also no problem. It was ready when he said it would be ready. Imagine that.

During the days he had it, he found me a stock steering damper - the one on my bike had been removed before I had it - for next to nothing.

When I picked up the bike he insisted I test ride it around his neighbourhood to ensure I was satisfied with the motor work - basically, the bike surged badly in lower rpms. The bike's fuelling was smooth right from low down!

Prices remained as agreed and were VERY reasonable. He was in contact with me almost daily with 'progress reports'.

I would and likely will use his services again. Not a single bad thing to say.

Just pm if you need help with anything.

hi there,
where is this frekeyguy located?
main intersection Please?

This spring I had frekeyguy do a few things - including head bearings and plugs - on my '98 SRAD 750 track bike.

I'm way out in Fergus, but he was highly recommended to me here on GTAM. I contacted him about my motor issues - which was all I had hoped to sort out originally. He was responsive and seemed very confident he could help.

I took the bike to him on the arranged date and he was there ready to receive the thing. Pick up was also no problem. It was ready when he said it would be ready. Imagine that.

During the days he had it, he found me a stock steering damper - the one on my bike had been removed before I had it - for next to nothing.

When I picked up the bike he insisted I test ride it around his neighbourhood to ensure I was satisfied with the motor work - basically, the bike surged badly in lower rpms. The bike's fuelling was smooth right from low down!

Prices remained as agreed and were VERY reasonable. He was in contact with me almost daily with 'progress reports'.

I would and likely will use his services again. Not a single bad thing to say.

yup, he has done some work on my bike in the past. very knowledgeable, polite, precise and honest. Will be going back to him for sure.

just had Fiaz do some work on my bike this past weekend. Super convenient with pick up/ drop off and work was done very well and for a fair price. I love the fact that he goes out his way to do little extras like replacing safety wire, lubing axles, shock etc...Keep up the great work!

The new tires feel great and that leak is gone.

just had Fiaz do some work on my bike this past weekend. Super convenient with pick up/ drop off and work was done very well and for a fair price. I love the fact that he goes out his way to do little extras like replacing safety wire, lubing axles, shock etc...Keep up the great work!

The new tires feel great and that leak is gone.

Only good things to say about frekeguy as well, he did some work on my R6 in the past (including picking up the bike), best part is that he stays in contact with you the entire time he has the bike and lets you know what he's doing, why he's doing it, what to expect and his prices are more than reasonable

Back
Top Bottom