GB July 25. | GTAMotorcycle.com

GB July 25.

:smilebox:

Edit: Oops I'll be there Friday night for the weekend not Thursday

Oh nice! Someone's racing!!!! What classes?
First full season racing, Rookie

Which is funny because you would think that is a slow class, but there are some fast guys and bikes in there.

First full season racing, Rookie

Which is funny because you would think that is a slow class, but there are some fast guys and bikes in there.

Oh I believe it lol

My buddy Dan started this year racing and he says the same as you. Also have a friend Dave thinking about it. Both would put me laps down in minutes lol

Good reason I don't race yet lol

Anyone know who's running this day?

Just need to know times for tech/riders meeting. :)

Anyone know who's running this day?

Just need to know times for tech/riders meeting. :)

It's a Grand Bend/Racer5 day. Not 100% sure but I think tech will probably be somewhere around 7:30, and rider's meeting 8:30.

does anyone know what config theyre running this wkend, i'm just looking to do the trackday on thursday.

I believe its technical track, IIRC, racer 5 runs the same track as the SOAR weekends

My buddy Dan started this year racing and he says the same as you. Also have a friend Dave thinking about it. Both would put me laps down in minutes lol

I need to find some more money to piss on before I start racing. haha...

Edit: Why is this in the Road Racing sub-forum and not just track days?

But you got deeper down into Road Racing. lol Forums->Track Days->Road Racing

Anyway, Thursday it will be racing without trophies in the red group depending who shows up. I can't wait. It was so fun last time, until Curtis high sided...

If anyone has time to find out what times BOTT lightweight are running on that layout I would be curious. Trying to figure out how much faster I would need to get to not embarrass myself.

If anyone has time to find out what times BOTT lightweight are running on that layout I would be curious. Trying to figure out how much faster I would need to get to not embarrass myself.

No timing at SOAR this year, smaller fields for BOTT also. Worst you would finish would be 6th, don't worry about embarrassing yourself, you'll drop seconds at a race weekend very easy.

Edit found this http://soaracing.ca/html/round_3.html

My fat *** ran a 1:11, scoring must have be broken lol.

Last edited:
No timing at SOAR this year, smaller fields for BOTT also. Worst you would finish would be 6th, don't worry about embarrassing yourself, you'll drop seconds at a race weekend very easy.

Edit found this http://soaracing.ca/html/round_3.html

My fat *** ran a 1:11, scoring must have be broken lol.

Thanks. It seems I would be reasonably competitive in Formula Femme. Do they take transgendered folk? I mean, that wasn't actually on my list of mods for the winter, but....

Seriously, those BOTT times do look almost possibly within the realm of the achievable, with some more practice. Maybe I'll safety wire some stuff in the off-season. And of course start shopping for a divorce lawyer.

It seems like to make a race weekend worthwhile, you need to be in a few classes at least. Clearly I would have my *** handed to me in either Old Boys or Rookie Challenge, but those seem the most obvious choices.

Why are there always so many DNS? Are those people who registered but didn't show? Didn't pass tech? Wadded their bikes (or themselves) earlier in the weekend?

Back
Top Bottom