Motorcycle Mayhem @ Toronto Motorsports Park | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Mayhem @ Toronto Motorsports Park

JohnnyP636

Site Supporter
Me and friends will be doing stunt shows this Sat 20th and Sunday 21st for Motorcycle Mayhem weekend @ TMP in Cayuga. This is a motorcycle specific weekend with road coarse lapping, drag racing, MX track riding, and a show and shine on Sunday. I do not have specific stunt show times yet, but I will post them as soon as I am informed with them. Either way Id like to see a lot of people get out there, there is something to see or watch all weekend if your into fast bikes and some wheelies...

http://www.torontomotorsportspark.com/dragway/motorcycle_shootout.html

sat 20th is the gtam track day, so you'll see a lot of forum members there. last time i saw you guys was at corsa mechanica's opener

sat 20th is the gtam track day, so you'll see a lot of forum members there. last time i saw you guys was at corsa mechanica's opener

Yes I rode there for Motorcycle Mayhem a few years ago, and it was pretty packed. I also rode at one of GTAM's track days there, so there was a lot of forum members at the one also...

GTAM is also having a show and shine on Sun, Im going to hopefully enter my ZX6R and my Supermoto...

Just haven't heard anything about this event, I would have missed it if someone didnt contact me about the stunts

Finally made the cut with the boys ! Check it out !

[video=youtube_share;Q2RIu0CBwi4]http://youtu.be/Q2RIu0CBwi4[/video]

^ Thanks for the video, looked like you guys had some fun out there.
Where the hell was the crowd though? lol

Damn wish i knew this was going on, i cruised by with 3 other bikes on the way to Dover Saturday afternoon and saw some dirt bikes in the lot but we didn't stop :(

^ Thanks for the video, looked like you guys had some fun out there.
Where the hell was the crowd though? lol

I dont know 2-3 years ago when we did the show there it was packed, the whole park was filled. On Sat because of the rain the drag strip was closed all day, so no one showed up for drags and probably also kept spectators what would have rode there away. I thought Sun would make up for it, but again it was a really weak turnout...Then again I did not even hear about this event until I was contacted to do stunts there about a week in advance. Other then their own site I have heard no mention of it, so maybe they need to work on the promo for next year...Either way its a fun time for us. They told me they are going to keep in contact with me for next years events and hopefully we can work together to make it better..

Johnny you guys gonna be at the blocko this sunday?

Back
Top Bottom