Why ?! Why would you brake check someone when your on the bike ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why ?! Why would you brake check someone when your on the bike ?

chiller

Site Supporter
Because stupid. Left lane bandit enrages rider, pulls moronic tactic, and loses.

Actually the (sort of) humourous part is the guy does not go check how the motorcyclist is but checks the damage to his front end.

I've seen morons do this on the dvp and 401. :/

But they will of course have posts that they did nothing wrong....they were just riding along minding their own business...

hahah, what a sweet dose of karma. I hope the car driver hits him with the bill for the dmg too.

Bwahahaha! "My motorcycle is my weapon"! ****ing IDIOT!

I don't find this funny at all. Both sides were at fault.

The motorcycle rider shouldn't be an idiot and brake checking something 5-9 times his weight. The driver should have moved lanes or maintained more distance. Both shouldn't be on the ****ing road.

The driver wanted to run the guy over. He knew he was going to destroy the guy on the bike so he didn't care about staying on his *** and rear ending him. Stupid move by the motorcyclist, but the driver was out for blood. If he wasn't, he would have switched lanes to get the **** away from that idiot.

The driver wanted to run the guy over. He knew he was going to destroy the guy on the bike so he didn't care about staying on his *** and rear ending him. Stupid move by the motorcyclist, but the driver was out for blood. If he wasn't, he would have switched lanes to get the **** away from that idiot.

That's a lot to read into based on what we just saw...

I'm pretty sure I can out brake him in my Forester with warped rotors and very weak brakes.

油井緋色;2040937 said:
I'm pretty sure I can out brake him in my Forester with warped rotors and very weak brakes.
Why would he emergency brake, especially on a fast moving highway? The rider was alternately braking and then gunning it. The driver took every opportunity not to hit the rider, and every opportunity to get back up to speed .

The rider was a premium-class twat.

Why would he emergency brake, especially on a fast moving highway? The rider was alternately braking and then gunning it. The driver took every opportunity not to hit the rider, and every opportunity to get back up to speed .

The rider was a premium-class twat.

I'm not denying the rider was a complete moron. I'm saying the driver was ALSO a moron. You know how we can get an instant fail for "failing to avoid accident" on our G/M license tests? This would be a pretty good example.

Sometimes I notice a lot of people on here always siding with the rider because a 'rider can do no wrong'. Well in this instance, rider does a lot wrong. He could've gone around and let it be. Drive could've gone to the right lane but didn't...both at fault...one will hopefully walk away with only minor injuries.

油井緋色;2040949 said:
I'm not denying the rider was a complete moron. I'm saying the driver was ALSO a moron. You know how we can get an instant fail for "failing to avoid accident" on our G/M license tests? This would be a pretty good example.

He braked every time until the bike started to pull away, then the biker braked again. And again. And again. If the driver had braked harder than necessary that could also have caused an unnecessary accident you know. This a good lesson for emergency braking; always brake as little as possible.

He braked every time until the bike started to pull away, then the biker braked again. And again. And again. If the driver had braked harder than necessary that could also have caused an unnecessary accident you know. This a good lesson for emergency braking; always brake as little as possible.

I had somebody, the other day, split me in a cage on the left lane during rush hour using the shoulder. I went up to them, pointed at my helmet cam and the grandma in the passenger side mouthed "So what?". I had the choice between braking their side mirror and speeding off, or just speeding off. I did the latter....and filed a report later lol

A good confrontation is one that is avoided, I'll be the first to pull over on the shoulder if I'm ever caught in a situation as stupid as this video in my cage. I stand by what I said: both are at fault.

So ... who's fault would this be in an insurance case scenario? I know typically if it's a rear ender then the person from behind gets hit with the fine and charged...but if it's like this...or can be proven (how without video I don't know) that the person intentionally braked hard in order to get hit...I'm curious because I'm sure it happens where a car in front hits the brakes hard for insurance fraud purposes and the poor driver behind gets to pay for the rest of his life for it.

Back
Top Bottom