Car window tinting | GTAMotorcycle.com

Car window tinting

mastahjay69

Site Supporter
I'm looking for a place to tint the windows on my csx. I'm in north York/ thornhill area. Anyone have any suggestions?

Lazer Tint in Woodbridge also carries Formula One Pinnacle.

A lot of the nearby car dealerships outsource all their tint work there.

Distinct Tint on Doncaster does great work. We used to use them when I worked for a dealer in the area, a good number of other dealers in that area use them

It looks like the pinnacle doesn't come in a 20, will 15 be alot darker and the 30 be too light?

I went to audio heaven, looks good and the guys were very helpful!

Audio heaven should be close to you too i believe
I got 23 and it works well for me. Life time warranty nice prices

Since the CSX has an antenna in the rear window, make sure they use the appropriate tints.

My friends honda civic has the metallic tint, and every time he uses the rear defrost he looses his radio except for one station

It looks like the pinnacle doesn't come in a 20, will 15 be alot darker and the 30 be too light?

my front doors are 15, can't tell the difference to any extent from the factory 20 tint on the back windows. Not sure if you will get hassled or not.

IMHO I think 30 is too light and i would have been dissapointed if I had gone any lighter than 20

Oh crap they interfere with automatic door opener detectors? How can you tell if your tint is metallic?

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

Never had a problem with the tint in my car interfering with the radio. I used the pinnacle tint. 15 on back and 25 front.

Oh crap they interfere with automatic door opener detectors? How can you tell if your tint is metallic?

If it looks mirror-ish, if it looks like a motorcycle helmet visor with a mirror or iridium refliective tint, it's metallic. Regular tint that's just darkened rather than reflective should be OK. Also, normally when approaching your garage door, most people are driving forward, i.e. your door opener is going through the windshield, and that shouldn't be tinted, so it ought to still work.

Back
Top Bottom