Online Store for Survival/Outdoor gear? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Online Store for Survival/Outdoor gear?

I got a Polartec Wind Pro jacket made by Stoic and I am very impressed. This is by far the most versatile fleece I own. It's definitely NOT windproof, but it's highly wind resistant. Breathes really well.The material is very stretchy. The cut is nice and long. I tried it out yesterday biking on trails at 0c with a shirt underneath. I did not feel cold unloading my bike. Once I was on the trail, it did not get clammy even though I had it zipped up for four hours. Great snatch for $70. Oh and the blue also looks SUPER STEEZY.

I think the wind pro fleece + my primaloft hoodie + my vest will be my go to backpacking layers.

http://www.backcountry.com/stoic-breaker-fleece-full-zip-hooded-sweatshirt-mens

This was a good thread. I'm bringing this thread back!

So is anyone into rock climbing? I did some ice climbing this winter and it was so much fun, dunno if I wanna wait another season

Oh fwiw I got everything at MEC, Sail, and some stuff from the local Sports and Surplus store (school discount). Parka came from Eddie Bauer, and the snowsuit is an Outdoor Research

I use to rock climb but I find it kinda boring lately. It's cool to do it as part of a trip as a way of getting further, but I don't find it that exciting doing laps at Nemo.

Ice is really fun. I got in it a bit for accessing backcountry skiing and it was lots of fun. NY has some serious ice. I climbed some slides around Mt. Marcy NY. Crampons on ski boots are unreal.

Sent from the future using my GOLDEN iPhone 30 SS

Back
Top Bottom