Stopped at 190km/hr bike impounded license suspended | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stopped at 190km/hr bike impounded license suspended

Everything I posted has been said to cops by me many times.
There is nothing ilegel about an opinion and can be forwarded to police at will.
Please restore my posts and read your own rules before you touch what I write.

I read your link and didn't see anything that said no opinions allowed to be posted

The FORUM rules.

Then also consider the logic of allowing posts that countenance illegal actions, on a sub-forum that exists to help people navigate the legal system.

That is the last that I will say on the mater.

Where the hell are my posts and y where they removed

Everything I posted has been said to cops by me many times.
There is nothing ilegel about an opinion and can be forwarded to police at will.
Please restore my posts and read your own rules before you touch what I write.

you're taking away redlines business. money talks.

leave the illegal stuff to the layers to deal with.

well for those who want to know the story... got on highway at kennedy/401 and was going until just before neilson/401 this car comes close to me and turns lights on.. without any running away, i safely parked on the side and the cop came to me asking if i was drunk as he clocked me at 190 and was following me since kennedy (although on paper it says 401/mccowan).... i told him i dont drink.. told me to sit on side n took keys as well.. told me to do something but the officer wouldnt listen to a word.. went in called the tow truck n handed me a ticket careless driving n stunt... im going to court for sure..

and to make it funnier at the end he says come to the court i'll help you since you stopped.... im not sure i shouldve told me him ye i shouldnt have stopped or for thanking him that he was nice to tell me this, after giving me those tickets in hand...

I hope people read this thread and you tell us how it worked out. I know someone in a similar situation, but only 155km by radar. He hired a lawyer ($5400), he lost. He lost his licence, he lost all of his insurance (car and bike) and had to pay a huge fine, plus impound fees.

IMO, at 190 km/hr, you are a danger to the public and yourself. The police are doing you a favour.

and to make it funnier at the end he says come to the court i'll help you since you stopped.... im not sure i shouldve told me him ye i shouldnt have stopped or for thanking him that he was nice to tell me this, after giving me those tickets in hand...
from a plea-deal POV the careless driving charge might be the cheaper option to plead guilty to

S.130 carries a minimum $400 fine upto a maximum of $2000 with max incarceration of 6 months and upto 2 years license suspension

S.128 equivalent of +90kph is $877.50 with upto a 30 day license suspension

S.172 carries a minimum of $2000 to $10000 with max incarceration of 6 months and upto 2 years license suspension

If you go to trial and lose against S. 172, the crown may seek a lot more than the minimums outlined under the penalty.

fines posted above don't include victim surcharge + court fees

First court date, I could not go therefore requested a friend to appear. They offered him $1500 plus license suspension for 6 months. I was told by member that it would be intense although seems okay. I am thinking of getting Redline Paralegal although will see the service and prices requested.

First court date, I could not go therefore requested a friend to appear. They offered him $1500 plus license suspension for 6 months. I was told by member that it would be intense although seems okay. I am thinking of getting Redline Paralegal although will see the service and prices requested.

Just my opinion: It sounds like you have not obtained legal help or representation. So, do not take any such deal unless you talk to a couple of paralegals and lawyers first.

Also my opinion: You have to hire legal representation at this point. It sounds like you have not prepared a defense here, you have not done much, but you are due in court already.

OP......not sure if you're cheap or just being a fool for not hiring paralegal right away. Playing around with 90 over charge is no joke. WTF are you doing sending your friend over to court who probably doesn't have any legal experience.
Did you even request the disclosure?

Your out of luck I think but hire a real lawyer even if costs you a few thousand. This is a very serious charge. 6 month (min) to 2 year license suspension. 10 year suspension if you are caught again in next ten years. $1500 to $10000 fine. Very, very, very expensive insurance if you return to driving. Loss of license again if you get any infraction after regaining your license for first year or two. 190km/hr on the street, WTF were you thinking?

Last edited:
Have you ridden a 600? lol

Very true. I may not be hitting 90 over but getting a 600 over 50 is just in a flick of the wrist.

Get a lawyer. It is a serious charge.

What were they thinking putting in this over 50km/hr stunt driving charge? Just forces people to run and potentially endanger their lives, but ours in the process. That's another thread and debatable.

Very true. I may not be hitting 90 over but getting a 600 over 50 is just in a flick of the wrist.

Get a lawyer. It is a serious charge.

What were they thinking putting in this over 50km/hr stunt driving charge? Just forces people to run and potentially endanger their lives, but ours in the process. That's another thread and debatable.

It's a pity how much of the old stuff is so hard to search. We had some good debates over just that. MANY of them.

Back
Top Bottom