Soggy Boot Trail Ride - July 14, 2013 - Goodeham, ON | GTAMotorcycle.com

Soggy Boot Trail Ride - July 14, 2013 - Goodeham, ON

Weddica

Hello!!
Just wanted to let you all know about the Soggy Boot Trail Ride happening Sunday, July 14 in Gooderham, Ontario.
Bikes must be green or blue plated and insured. Youth are welcome as well, provided they are accompanied by an adult.
Here is a link to the ride flyer http://haliburtontrailriders.ca/events/. You can email haliburtontrailriders@gmail.com or message me if you'd like more info!
This ride is great for all skill levels...newbies included! And is only about 80 km.

No ATVs...wouldn't recommend anything over a 500 but people do it!

Thanks for the info/post! Seriously thinking about it.

I'm in!!! Just registered a few minutes ago. Sounds like a fun day for sure. C ya there!!

I'm in Peterborough so I'll be riding up on the Husky. 45 minute trip give or take. I'm going to order a Klim Nac Pac tomorrow to stay hydrated during the ride. Can't wait!!!

Now I know why it's called The Soggy Boot. A few of those mudpits were pretty deep!! My bike is covered. I didn't do Green Mountain but took the second single track option. Just under 80k on the Husky. Great ride, good fun and a big thanks for the incredible feast at the end! Definitely doing it again.

Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Now I know why it's called The Soggy Boot. A few of those mudpits were pretty deep!! My bike is covered. I didn't do Green Mountain but took the second single track option. Just under 80k on the Husky. Great ride, good fun and a big thanks for the incredible feast at the end! Definitely doing it again.

Back
Top Bottom