Grey bike and 2-stroke ride ENCORE!!! 7/7 Sunday morning | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grey bike and 2-stroke ride ENCORE!!! 7/7 Sunday morning

Yorkee

Site Supporter
Per last ride we all concluded that we need a longer ride!

Date: Sunday July 7

Time: 8:00am. Or we can decide earlier/later. I have to be back to Mississauga by 2ish.

Meet: ICE HOUSE @ Campbellville! As suggested!

Route: Will decide on spot. Maybe ride around halton hills area, then head North and meet those who wanna wake up late :p. Probably hockey & folks, maybe stop by Badland just for the scenic (or dare any of us ride through the clay mount). Then we decide where to go. We can take wellington to waterloo, or all the way to Wasaga beach, or head to halton hills then go south/west... Or we can split up if its getting late.

Last edited:
Waiting for a silly oil seal, otherwise I'd join you guys with my FZR250 .... :-(

That's too bad you can't come mxs. I'm up for coming out again early Sunday. Wherever you want to meet is fine with me Yorkee.

I bit early for me. I'm on the East end and my weekends are for catching up on much needed sleep, especially after Sat nights :)

I'll catch you guys on the next shorter/later day ride.

I bit early for me. I'm on the East end and my weekends are for catching up on much needed sleep, especially after Sat nights :)

Thats what after ride naps are for! lol

Or sleep early Sat night :)

Seriously, you can meet us later on at folks.

Still in! I will meet you guys up around 8:00am!

It's not raining up in Thornhill at the gf's so that's good enough for me. I'm gonna leave soon!

edit: Also I've checked the radar and I don't see any rain coming.

Last edited:
cool! my last day in toronto so I am riding with rain gear!

You guys are serious! I'd love to be riding with you again but I'm still detoxing from last night. That and my bike is apart at the moment. If I get it together, perhaps I can meet up later.

That was a good ride. We got a little wet here and there but I still had fun.

Yes we are so hardcore that we ride through all the twisties in rain! :D

It's pretty cool to ride the roads I missed for almost a decade. Even in the rain. Thanks Psycho for coming out riding with me even in such weather!

Klubjunkee, we missed you! Will let you guys know next time I come back!

Back
Top Bottom