DURHAM 125 & 250 riders! Weekly rides. | GTAMotorcycle.com

DURHAM 125 & 250 riders! Weekly rides.

Matthew.Tremayne

I want to start a weekly group ride with max 250cc bikes. I am out every day and know some fun roads for smaller displacement bikes. We would meet once a week, go ride, grab coffee and then some food. If you're interested, I'm open to any routes, food that you suggest. Just looking for some riders who like to have fun, noobs welcome as well!!!

Post, PM or text me if interested 9059033764.

Matt T.

Last edited:
Durham Region; Beside Toronto's east end (Scarborough). Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Oshawa, Uxbridge, Bowmanville, Courtice, etc...

I'm happy to see others want to do this. This weekend is supposed to be fairly crappy weather wise but some time next week or weekend should be good. How is everyone with a Friday Evening ride or a Saturday morning/afternoon ride?

Text me 9059033764. I will make a route and post it on here in a pic. Does everyone want to stay in Durham? Part country trip, part city? Or just Country roads?

I'm happy to see others want to do this. This weekend is supposed to be fairly crappy weather wise but some time next week or weekend should be good. How is everyone with a Friday Evening ride or a Saturday morning/afternoon ride?

Text me 9059033764. I will make a route and post it on here in a pic. Does everyone want to stay in Durham? Part country trip, part city? Or just Country roads?
I don't care about the route your choice

Back
Top Bottom