Grey bike and 2-stroke ride!!!!! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grey bike and 2-stroke ride!!!!!

Yorkee

Site Supporter
meet in making...

I propose the coming up Monday 4:00pm at Mississauga Central Parkway Second Cup, we can go from there...

Would like to change time/place depends on everybody's availability. I am in vacation next week all week so I am very flexible, (Until the point my activities schedule fill up)

EDIT: update time from 5:30pm to 4:00pm!

Last edited:
I'm in, if it's still happening. I've mentioned it to a few other grey bike riders.

My bike needs some TLC but a short meet shouldn't hurt. Just gotta take it easy. Replacement parts just came in Friday but been too busy this long weekend to work on it. Besides, the Weather is too nice to have the bike on stands :)

I should be able to make it, I'll ask 2 buddies with a 3MA and RZ 350.

5:30? That's still the rush hour idiot driver time though.

Last edited:
wow thought nobody interested yesterday and there are replies today!

I already made dinner plan with my wife tomorrow night, that said, I meet up for an hr before dinner. Not sure if we can hit any good road within an hour distance, but I am pretty sure its fun enough just to ride around town with little V4s and smoker around sq1

Did anybody want to meet before 5:30 so we have time to hit some twisties? I can meet there at 4pm but if not 5:30 is still ok.

The earliest I can try to be there for is 5. It's going to get busy around that time due to Canada day celebration at the square.

Sounds good. updated time. so far only you and Klubjunkee confirmed. I will pm him.

I might be 10-15 min late....

I am getting out now. probably 4:30 earliest...

Worst case scenario, I will leave halfway and you guys can continue to the twisty:)

Good times. Hope to see more out next meet.
ynepumyz.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372722024.424519.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372722024.424519.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Yeah that was fun but definitely need to do a longer ride Sunday. Any ideas for a meet spot or time? Hopefully more people can come out when it's not a long weekend.

Nice. Makes me embarrassed to show up with my beat up bike haha

Sent from mobile

Yes definitely a good meet. Although ride is short, We have nice crowd, nice people, nice bike :)

And Yes definitely need longer ride! My fault that I "double book" last night...

I propose Sunday morning we hit hockey / folks after some country breakfast? We can stop by Badland and take a hike in motorcycle boots and leathers if we want. (kudos for anyone who keep the helmet on!) What do you guys think?

I don't have good suggestions for breakfast. Any place I know probably close down x years ago...

architect, what you see is a 10 feet test. All our bikes are about 2 decades old. As long as its safe and reliable, we don't care how beat up they are! So... come along!

Well count me in on the next one then with my 25 years young Fizzer.

Back
Top Bottom