Grey bike and 2-stroke ride!!!!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grey bike and 2-stroke ride!!!!!

I guess all the local greybike owners abandoned this site? Or don't look in this sub-forum often... :sad5:

I managed to meet up with another VFR400R rider yesterday but it was kinda last minute. Didn't think it was worth trying to arrange a bigger meet through here. Was fun to ride with another 400 though. If anybody is still interested in a ride, I can meet up most Sunday mornings and pretty much any weekday evening after 6:30 if the weather permits.

I don't visit the forums often enough. But I subscribed to this thread.

I'm still here! Just been busy. My FZR400 is in pieces but my beater GSXR 750 is good to go.

Sunday mornings don't work well. But weeknights are fine for me. Psycho, we should exchange numbers or something.

How often do you guys get together? I wouldn't mind getting in on this for the next outing!

How often do you guys get together? I wouldn't mind getting in on this for the next outing!

We don't meet regularly or anything. I did 2 rides with OP last summer but he lives in Detroit most of the time. I'm usually in Campbellvlle at the Ice House for breakfast on Sunday's around 10am and do a ride after that.

I'm in Orangeville and ride with a few guys from Brampton. Mostly Kawi Triples but also a couple RZ's. I'll give you the heads up if we are in your area on some Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom