Pretending to be a police officer | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pretending to be a police officer

Thats just about the dumbest **** i've herd, what do you think, cops come in uniform in cruisers staright out of the factory?

Cops are everyday people like you, they wear that uniform and a marked car maybe 4 hours a day, 6 or 8 hour shift, rest of the time their in normal clothes and driving normal cars.

He was most likely a TPS, they seem to hire anyone of any income background, poor or well off, because they need foot patrol, cruiser, boat, cycle, horse, motorcycle all kinds of cops from all backgrounds etc, so yea that guy was probably an off duty cop, because only a real cop knows that if they wanted they could send you a ticket in the mail.

I doubt you'd know he was a cop even if he flashed his badge, because unlike the movies the badge here for cops is not that gold shiny madallion.lol its an id card with a police service insignia.lol

If you knew how many cops are, either undercover, or off duty around you when people drive like idiots you'd feel naked.

As a biker you should know that, and drive cars carefully, because theres no downshifting in cars and dissappearing, and riding bikes should let you understand how dangerous cars actually are in all aspects, at least drive a car slow and proper, i leave the crazy urges for my bike 3am things.lol

Wow, do you know anything that you are talking about?

Most Uniformed Officers work 12 hour rotating shifts. I don't know of any cops that work 4, 6, or 8.

Every Police officer gets a warrant card and a BADGE!! TPS Auxilary only gets a WARRANT CARD. OPP AND YRP Auxilary gets a Warrant Card and Badge.

Are you the same guy on here that said he excessively speeds at 3am, because your cops friends said, they don't bother pulling speeders over at that time because there no real risk to public safety?

BWAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Wow, do you know anything that you are talking about?

Most Uniformed Officers work 12 hour rotating shifts. I don't know of any cops that work 4, 6, or 8.

Every Police officer gets a warrant card and a BADGE!! TPS Auxilary only gets a WARRANT CARD. OPP AND YRP Auxilary gets a Warrant Card and Badge.

Are you the same guy on here that said he excessively speeds at 3am, because your cops friends said, they don't bother pulling speeders over at that time because there no real risk to public safety?

BWAHAHAHAHA

don't taze him bro

BWAHAHAHAHA

Funny you should mention that, as many years ago I was tagged at 2-3AM (at least 100km/h over the limit) by a rather sneaky police officer who was in freaking awe that I pulled over ... He crept on me with no running lights and was on my bumper when he lit me up....I knew my goose was cooked, pulled over - key out - helmet off - papers/license in hand as he approached...he was incredulous when I told him I had a clean record... the way he was eye-balling my bike while he was talking to me gave me pause, it was a slow appreciative circle vehicle enthusiasts perform when admiring ...

he came back to me 5 mins later, very matter of factly explained why I wasn't getting a ticket

1. I pulled over (literally thanked me, "NO ONE riding like that pulls over!")
2. I have a clean record somehow (he was beside himself on that one)
3. "You're riding this machine the way it's meant to be.... now if it was 5PM and you were pulling that through traffic, different story."

Had a chat with me about owning vehicles with serious horsepower, knowing how much fun they are and how easy it is to get carried away.... wanted to make sure I knew he could rape me on the side of the road with what he nailed me doing...at the end of it he said "be careful, and do me a favour - tell your friends we're not all a-holes."

granted, this was before 172....

p.s. I have a few friends who are police officers who say they don't bother with bikes late at night either.

^
Beautiful story...

I wonder if it still holds true after the 172 =(

Back
Top Bottom