Is Suzuki of Newmarket still bad? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is Suzuki of Newmarket still bad?

I knew in the past that SON had a bad reputation...... The posts I have seen regarding them are from around 2011. Have they improved?
I have also been to SOB but I find the sales people very pushy.

Thoughts?

YES YES YES... awful. they have so far been unable or unwilling to change the ownership on the new bike I bought from them... they merely moved the plates from my trade in to the new one and were quite happy for me to come in and take delivery. Totally surprised that I should ask for ownership papers....Keystone cops. I will not take my bike anywhere near them for service.

Oh, and I quit there back in the summer as they wanted me to do more work but refused to pay until I gave notice. Now at every bike show the owner keeps begging me to come back and keeps offering me more money, unfortunately there is not enough money in the world for me to go back to working there, I love the new shop I'm at.

Oh, and I quit there back in the summer as they wanted me to do more work but refused to pay until I gave notice. Now at every bike show the owner keeps begging me to come back and keeps offering me more money, unfortunately there is not enough money in the world for me to go back to working there, I love the new shop I'm at.

I was wondering where you went to. It's back to hell there

A dealer deserves it's reputation good or bad. Nothing but complaints on this forum for years about SON. I'll stay the f away.

Also, this thread should get interesting real soon as there's a ton of GSXR's around the GTA that are under recall for master cyl's. I can just see the complaints rolling in now.

Anyone recommend "any" Suzuki Dealer? Does SOB still service bikes? Kind of in a bad spot with a recall as you're not allowed to do it yourself.

St Onge recreation in Barrie is pretty good, but don't take your bike there when all the mx guys are gearing up. They seem to slide to the front of the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I need to send my bike for the recall, not in any real big rush but it seems that there isn't a single good Suzuki dealership in town.

Any recommendations on where to take the bike for the recall, I normally get all my work done by me or Competition Cycle, haven't been in a Dealership for a while.

I am in the East End

P.S. Do not even try and recommend SnowCity!

St Onge recreation in Barrie is pretty good, but don't take your bike there when all the mx guys are gearing up. They seem to slide to the front of the line.

This is where I work now, a bunch of great guys.

St Onge recreation in Barrie is pretty good, but don't take your bike there when all the mx guys are gearing up. They seem to slide to the front of the line. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. They state they are a used bike dealer on their website. Don't think they would qualify as a Suzuki dealer. Only authorized Suzuki dealers can do the campaign / recall. SOB it is then.

Brampton powersports can do the recall. I like dealing with them as it's always been great service. They're a million times above son

My friend bought a bike from them at the march show .. they provided a great price and extras .. stepped into the shop 2 weeks ago to finish up the paperwork and It didn't seem that bad at all. I don't ride a suzuki but just thought I would share my view :)

Friendly environment

I was their Thursday looking at bikes, the salesman was helpful and not to pushy. their pricing seemed fair for a cash deal on a fz9 .

Went to St Onge (sob) today to order a few seals to finish up the wife's bike. I had the pleasure of meeting/dealing with Amazon. Despite them being very busy, she took care of me quickly and took a few minutes to chat with a fellow Gtam'er. Very nice to see Jeff have some knowledgable staff on the parts counter again.
Thanks Amazon!

Back
Top Bottom