Autodrome St. Eustache | GTAMotorcycle.com

Autodrome St. Eustache

bakaboy

Old, Slow and Grumpy
Site Supporter
Heading there Thurs late night for CSBK next week. Never been there. Any guidance on what to expect for paddock setup? Where should I be looking for since I will be arriving after dark?

Heading there Thurs late night for CSBK next week. Never been there. Any guidance on what to expect for paddock setup? Where should I be looking for since I will be arriving after dark?

The smallest paddock in the series,, The front is reserved for the big teams,,towards the back is where you should look. If you park in the wrong spot,,the track owner will move you,,,,it's a big ### front end loader too! Think they lock the gates after 10 or so,,,so you'll have to camp outside the gate in the spectator parking until morning. If they don't do that it is just a zoo so it's an inconvienence but necessary.

Thanks. If nothing else we can always slide the bikes under that Bickle awning. :)

See you there.

The smallest paddock in the series,, The front is reserved for the big teams,,towards the back is where you should look. If you park in the wrong spot,,the track owner will move you,,,,it's a big ### front end loader too! Think they lock the gates after 10 or so,,,so you'll have to camp outside the gate in the spectator parking until morning. If they don't do that it is just a zoo so it's an inconvienence but necessary.

Back
Top Bottom