New site focused on organizing rides around GTA + Ontario | GTAMotorcycle.com

New site focused on organizing rides around GTA + Ontario

upforaride.com

Hi Everyone,

Without too much self promotion, I wanted to share with everyone some news about a new site. The site is not meant to be some severe competition and alternative to GTA Motorcycle rather it will be mostly focused on organizing rides around GTA and the rest of Ontario.

While we noticed that organization of rides on this forum is fairly active, it seems slightly confusing and unorganized of what is happening and when. This is simply due to the nature of a message board.

So far I have some friends and acquaintances joined it, it is still a very small community. If you would like to join and help make it slightly bigger - that would be much appreciated. Hopefully many new features coming soon.

So here it is:

http://on.upforaride.com

I've been to one successful ride from upforaride.com and I had fun. Great ride organization features with much potential for the site in the future.

this looks like a US site with a small section for ontario riders....or am I missing something??:confused:

Could update the layout, bit confusing and not sure what's up with gtam and sites like this looking like they were made in the dotcom boom still.

I've been to one successful ride from upforaride.com and I had fun. Great ride organization features with much potential for the site in the future.

Oh really

2f796a3cb480b9dacd9e0f17bb56d44c.jpg

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

I like it. If you click around, you can find a list of areas and see the number of riders. In each area, it shows who's up for a ride. I'll be posting my potentials rides on gtam and this new site in future. If you're reading this, join.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Went, looked, not interested, but thanks

Very confusing layout. Very 1990s layout. I do not see benefit. I will continue to support GTAM!

Not a big fan of the site myself. Looks unoptimized and not very user friendly. Like communism, it looks great on paper, lol. I think if we had a dedicated site to just Ontario (or even Canada) as opposed to piggy-backing on a site designed for another geographic area altogether, it would be a step in the right direction. That and maybe updating it to look and handle like a more modern website. Good idea though. Just needs some work imho.

The ride section here is good as any. Also there is meetup.Com that hosts a have dozen or so riding groups in Ontario.

Back
Top Bottom