Riders In Hamilton/Stoney Creek Area | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders In Hamilton/Stoney Creek Area

Nice I will have to make it to meet you guys soon. Today I took lakeshore to bronte road then up and over through ancaster and stuff as well was a nice day for a cruise

Did you feel the temperature difference down by the lake today? It was at least 7-10 degrees cooler than anywhere else... you could feel it instantly change when you hit the cool air pocket.

Yea! funny I told my mom the same thing when I got home. As soon as I passed Barton street on the red hill there was an instant temp change heading near the lake. Felt about 10 degrees to me as well

Driving back from the Ottawa Valley today I noted 22* for most of the drive which dropped to 11* as I drove along the QEW near the lake, then back up to 20*-ish as I got into Hamilton.

Did you feel the temperature difference down by the lake today? It was at least 7-10 degrees cooler than anywhere else... you could feel it instantly change when you hit the cool air pocket.

I just thought I was riding so fast I went into another climate...... lol

Anyone up for a Sunday ride? Supposed to be a balmy 12 degrees!

I've been on this forum for years now but don't get around to posting that often ... Would love to get out and ride with some of you guys... I live out in caledonia I'm always up for a good ride

I've been on this forum for years now but don't get around to posting that often ... Would love to get out and ride with some of you guys... I live out in caledonia I'm always up for a good ride

Wow I just saw my post count didn't know it was only 4 ... I'll keep up on this thread

I'm out your way as well. What are you riding?

Great ride today through the Grimsby mountain then out to Burlington for the Snake with galvanize, we're headed out again tomorrow afternoon if anyone else cares to join us! Pace is not slow, but not section 172 fast either!

Hi Rye, I live like 10 min from the Snake. Just moved in here several months ago so I will join you guys if that's okay ;)

Great ride today through the Grimsby mountain then out to Burlington for the Snake with galvanize, we're headed out again tomorrow afternoon if anyone else cares to join us! Pace is not slow, but not section 172 fast either!

Back
Top Bottom