Riders In Hamilton/Stoney Creek Area | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders In Hamilton/Stoney Creek Area

Cool where did you guys go? I was crusing around the mountain in the morning then took a trip into toronto with 2 other bikes. me and my buddy have monster edition zx6r"s and there was a new cbr1000 with us as well

We went all along Ridge Rd to about Beamsville and back - lots of sand - I found out first hand... low-sided my bike, but was wearing my leathers and had no injuries, just the embarrassment of dumping the bike on my first ride with the guys.

[video=youtube;CzZo36vr7l0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzZo36vr7l0[/video]

Glad your Alrite bud. Ya biggest thing this early is staying within the wheel tracks.
Plastics pretty roughed up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We went all along Ridge Rd to about Beamsville and back - lots of sand - I found out first hand... low-sided my bike, but was wearing my leathers and had no injuries, just the embarrassment of dumping the bike on my first ride with the guys.

Oh boy, thats no fun. I watched the whole video waiting for the crash lol. well glad youre alright..let me know next time u plan to go out

... low-sided my bike, but was wearing my leathers and had no injuries, just the embarrassment of dumping the bike on my first ride with the guys.

saw your dump in the other video you have posted. That corner on Ridge is always dirty, it is not a spring only thing, even in August you will find it scattered with gravel

Glad your Alrite bud. Ya biggest thing this early is staying within the wheel tracks.
Plastics pretty roughed up?

Thanks man. Damage was actually pretty minor, cracked the left side engine case but was an easy enough fix. Plastics took a hit but nothing shattered just a couple cracks and scrapes.

Oh boy, thats no fun. I watched the whole video waiting for the crash lol. well glad youre alright..let me know next time u plan to go out

lol sorry to disappoint, crash is at the end of this one:

[video=youtube;cyQpQIehtow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyQpQIehtow[/video]

saw your dump in the other video you have posted. That corner on Ridge is always dirty, it is not a spring only thing, even in August you will find it scattered with gravel

haha yeah, figured that out now :D

Oh ya saw the exact patch you hit. You planning on fixing the cosmetics or ride it out with the war wounds?

Fairings only had primer on them anyway so not a big issue, I'll fix the cracks up and respray em. Already fixed the engine cover with some tech-steel epoxy for now, while I wait for the new one from ebay. New windscreen on the way too, since it cracked good... only $20 shipped for that though!

Probably going to head out tomorrow afternoon, anyone else care to join and have a fun group ride?

Fairings only had primer on them anyway so not a big issue, I'll fix the cracks up and respray em. Already fixed the engine cover with some tech-steel epoxy for now, while I wait for the new one from ebay. New windscreen on the way too, since it cracked good... only $20 shipped for that though!

Nasty crash. Happened in the blink of an eye. I ride through that section all the time, thanks for the heads up. Glad you're ok.

Ill jump in as well, Was going to a ride in toronto sunday but rather stay close to home.
where to meet and what time?

Nasty crash. Happened in the blink of an eye. I ride through that section all the time, thanks for the heads up. Glad you're ok.

Thanks bud, glad it was a left hander and not a right hander, don't want to be going into oncoming traffic!

I'll be out today for sure today, if nothing going on down here I'll make it up to Mud & 20 for noon - I'll be on the oldschool black FZ with my blue & white leathers on.

Well pwor and I had a great ride on Sunday through Beamsville, then all the way over to Burlington, up Snake Rd, then hit up Sulphur Springs Rd in Ancaster before heading home through downtown.

Untitled by feliks.ca, on Flickr

Back
Top Bottom