Riders In Hamilton/Stoney Creek Area | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders In Hamilton/Stoney Creek Area

Before the end of this (winter) season would be ideal.

Most definitely before the end of summer. I'll be sad if it's that late

Hey if you get that new job you'll have plenty of funds to throw at the bike! :D

Mine is just about ready, just need to get my tires on the rims, bearings installed, and wheels back on the bike, and I am READY TO GO!!!!! lol

Now... **** THIS SNOW!

You might want to look into our licensing laws. Im 99.99% sure that once you write you m1 you have to get your m2 within 90 days. If not you have to start over and write the m1 test again.

Not sure who you're talking to but yeah, within 90 days or it expires. You can just write the M1 again for another $15.

Oh, you're talking about that graduated licensing thing. Didn't have that in '85. Lol.

Hey guys im from beamsville and would love to ride any time this season.rye you will love the fz600 it was the second bike i owned,put 100,000 km on it in 3 seasons of riding.And rzresurection yes there is nothing like the smell of a 2 stroke as ive owned 3 1985 rz500`s.hope to meet some of you guys this season.

Hey guys im from beamsville and would love to ride any time this season.rye you will love the fz600 it was the second bike i owned,put 100,000 km on it in 3 seasons of riding.And rzresurection yes there is nothing like the smell of a 2 stroke as ive owned 3 1985 rz500`s.hope to meet some of you guys this season.

Welcome PWOR,

You might be riding with Rye before me. I'm still working on my rebuild. Rye is pretty much done his rebuild.

My rebuild has stalled out due to lack of a job at the moment.

Sounds like you've owned some cool bikes. Love the RZ500's. Pretty hard to get hold of a good one these days. Getting really expensive just to buy a basket case.

Beamsville eh? My wife was originally from Gumbyland (Grimsby).

What's your ride?

Ooo that's a sexy bike! I love the R6's.... they're what made me go with Yamaha... I had no clue what bike to buy when I first started looking, I just knew I wanted a sport bike. Always liked Yamaha's and Kawi's too but the FZ came up for sale and I jumped all over it, and very glad I did! :D

Like Jeff (RZ) said I'm just about done with my rebuild... just need to get my bearings in, tires mounted up and finish my paint and I'll be ready to go!

Rye, that'll be your next bike :)

Not for a few more years, but yes, that is on my list of things to buy. :D

Ok, you buy the R6 and I'll get
my R1 - then I'll have the upper hand on displacement on that round.

Ain't nothin' wrong with that! haha

Im gonna have to squeeze every little hp outta my 350 for now.

Or get on that treadmill some more lol

Oh man I might have to ride down the street and back today, just to test the new tires and fresh engine and stuff. :D

Back
Top Bottom