Riders In Hamilton/Stoney Creek Area | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riders In Hamilton/Stoney Creek Area

are there any regular groups meeting/riding in Hamilton? I know the Tims at Mud and Centennial have bikes in and out fairly regularly, but are there any groups meeting there or any other places on a regular basis?

I'm in the Hamilton area. Binbrook to be exact.
Pm or post when you guys have something! Good to have more guys from the hammer !

Josh

Any interest in a ride to Burrito Boyz tonight leave Hamilton/Stoney Creek 6:30ish?

Any interest in a ride to Burrito Boyz tonight leave Hamilton/Stoney Creek 6:30ish?

I might head there tonight but I'll be headin' out from Oakville (visitin' parents)

are there any regular groups meeting/riding in Hamilton? I know the Tims at Mud and Centennial have bikes in and out fairly regularly, but are there any groups meeting there or any other places on a regular basis?
Timmys at Caroline is a good hang out spot on most nights

12:30 -1 pm this afternoon, I am heading out somewhere, direction and destination tbd. if anyone is interested in coming along, let me know by 11:30 and I will set up a meeting location.

Nothing stupid just riding...

Hey guys I'm a fairly new rider in Hamilton looking for a group to meet up and ride with, I want to check out L&L sometime if people are down for the trip. Regardless if theres a meet up or ride PM me, I ride a xs400 maxim and am looking to get some quality rides in before winter rolls in.

I second what sphinx said

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Hey guys I'm a fairly new rider in Hamilton looking for a group to meet up and ride with, I want to check out L&L sometime if people are down for the trip. Regardless if theres a meet up or ride PM me, I ride a xs400 maxim and am looking to get some quality rides in before winter rolls in.

I have been wanting to check out L&L see what its all about but it seems like a fair distance from Hamilton especially at night with the way the weather has been.

I have been wanting to check out L&L see what its all about but it seems like a fair distance from Hamilton especially at night with the way the weather has been.

Why wait? This Thursday's weather is looking perfect.
Simple blast down the QEW --> Gardner --> Lakeshore & Leslie.
It's on the left side / NW corner.
Not far. Wait until rush hour traffic dies down.
I went once.
Posed for 15 minutes.
Came back.
That was (more than) enough.
Won't do again.

Why wait? This Thursday's weather is looking perfect.
Simple blast down the QEW --> Gardner --> Lakeshore & Leslie.
It's on the left side / NW corner.
Not far. Wait until rush hour traffic dies down.
I went once.
Posed for 15 minutes.
Came back.
Won't do again.

that's kinda what i was thinking since i don't know anyone there i doubt i would stay long, more just wanna see what its all about.

I guess its not that bad around 9pm or so traffic wise just a quick rip down the highway.

that's kinda what i was thinking since i don't know anyone there i doubt i would stay long, more just wanna see what its all about.

I guess its not that bad around 9pm or so traffic wise just a quick rip down the highway.

Myself, and 1 other rider went, a couple months ago. Left Hamilton around 7pm. No delay to or from.
But - the best bang for your buck: if you're into group riding on any given Thursday, check out the "Thursday Night" ride that leaves at 6:30 (or 7:00) in Mississauga:
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...Group-ride-Steels-and-finacial-dr-Mississauga
I don't do group rides anymore - but that is one of the better ones.
Best to get your money's worth from your bike by riding it, rather than hitting up a pose fest. All IMHO of course.

Anyone know someone selling a DRZ 400 S or SM? I'll be looking if insurance decides to write my EX500 bike off.

I went once.
Posed for 15 minutes.
Came back.
Won't do again.

Last time I was at L&L I just started talking to the guy with a Gixxer parked next to my bike. He started talking about how great his "big trip" was that year.

He rode to Peterborough.

And the last time I stopped at a Timmies to pose some guy got stabbed...thankfully I managed to wheel out of there before the lot got taped off. Some poor sod had his bike stuck there for a day because a drop of blood landed on it!

I know it's the middle of ****ing January...but I just wanted to put it out there, I'm a newbie rider, at the tender age of 31.... just got my M1 in September before the snow hit and taught myself how to ride. I'll be going for my M1 exit come May when they start them.

I ride an 86 FZ600. It was running great before winter, but burning oil...so, I took the top end apart and am rebuilding it right now! Just waiting on parts from Yamaha... Hopefully it'll be nice and reliable for a few years, at which time I plan to upgrade to something newer, and faster! For now, this is plenty of power for a newbie...I sometimes have to remind myself to slow down, but it's just too much fun on these open country roads.

I'll be moving back to Hamilton this Spring/Summer so if anyone is down for a ride, whenever, hit me up! PM me for my cell phone, don't want to post it on the public forum though.

I used to just stick with riding in a small group of regulars. I got to learn their riding styles and riding was fun because things were predictable.

I never found it as much fun riding in groups. It had a cool factor just for the sheer number of bikes together. Was especially cool when we had 5 or more 2 strokes in the pack. All that blue smoke was awesome! I miss those days. Sniff.

Feliks - we'll hit some twisties after I get my bike sorted. Hopefully my little 350 will give your 600 a run. It'll be good times.

Back
Top Bottom