One of our own (please read) | GTAMotorcycle.com

One of our own (please read)

boooya

Site Supporter
FUNERAL DETAILS We're holding her funeral on Saturday July 6 at the Highland Funeral Home in Markham, 10 Cachet Woods Court, L6C 3G1. The visitation will start at 11am and the service at 12 noon, followed by a reception. Everyone is welcomed to come. Please, if you show up on your bikes be respectful and keep it down.
Please come out and show your support.
zage8yty.jpg
I am posting this on behalf of the family of Nicole Morrison.
Nicole is a dear friend, fellow rider and member of this forum.
Nicole is a 27 year old grade school teacher out of wasaga beach. She is young vibrant and one I the kindest hearted people I have even known.
This past January Nicole became ill after her and I returned from what was suppose to be a party week for New Years down in Cuba.
She has been in hospital since she got of the plane and was diagnosed with Leukemia a week later.
She has been fighting her cancer with a smile on her face and always with everyone else in mind despite what she was going thru and the pain she was in,
Always smiling, always positive and always talking about riding plans for the summer.
After multiple rounds of chemo and countless tries to get her cancer under control she has sadly been beaten by this terrible disease. Nicole passed away in the early hours of June 20 2013
Anyone who knows Nicole or just wishes to express there condolences please do so. I will add a Facebook page soon.
If you know Nicole and have pics of we please add them.
If you show up on your bikes I think that would be really cool and I know she would too. But please keep it down and be respectful....
Thanks FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/179071555595564/

Last edited:
That's so horrible. =( Poor girl. You're a great friend. My condolences to her, her friends and family. :(

Very sad to hear. Best wishes for the family.

All the best to Nicole and family.

That really breaks my heart, so young & full of life, all the best Nicole & Family!

Tonights Bike Night at Royal Distributing in Innisfil is being held in loving (living) memory of Nicole. Come out and have a burger or hotdog or sausage and drink... $5.00. There will also be a 50/50 draw if there's enough people. All proceeds from tonight go to Nicole's family.

Tonights Bike Night at Royal Distributing in Innisfil is being held in loving (living) memory of Nicole. Come out and have a burger or hotdog or sausage and drink... $5.00. There will also be a 50/50 draw if there's enough people. All proceeds from tonight go to Nicole's family.
They could use the financial help.
This has been very taxing on there lives, heath and wallets as they are from up north and have been renting close to RVH and not working since January.

If you guys can set up some kind of electronic donation I would gladly give some. Really sad to hear about this :-(
Is Royal Distribution in Guelph doing the same thing?

If you guys can set up some kind of electronic donation I would gladly give some. Really sad to hear about this :-(
Is Royal Distribution in Guelph doing the same thing?

I think that's a great idea. I'd be happy to spearhead it and collect donations through my paypal is everyone is in favor, then I can pool it all and donate it to the family in the name of GTAM members at an appropriate time.

EDIT: Not all of you know me, but cutekill does and I'm sure can vouch that I'm not running off with the donations..

EDIT2: Donation link now setup on second page.. i'll quote it here too so it's easy to find. Please give generously!

As discussed above, those so inclined can make a donation here:

Link had to be removed for GTAM legal reasons apparently, so just PM me if if you'd like to donate and I'll send you the link.

No minimums or maximums, any amount will help. Lets put the word out there and try to help this family through a difficult time.

Last edited:
I think that's a great idea. I'd be happy to spearhead it and collect donations through my paypal is everyone is in favor, then I can pool it all and donate it to the family in the name of GTAM members at an appropriate time.

EDIT: Not all of you know me, but cutekill does and I'm sure can vouch that I'm not running off with the donations..

I can vouch for Luc as well, as can most of Barrie Crew.

Very sad. My condolences to the family and loved ones. Rest In Peace Nicole.

Back
Top Bottom