Crash cage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crash cage

NOcageRus

Anyone suggest a good crash cage for a gsx-r for street riding. Also pros and cons. Can you still lean in turns pretty good. Also suggestions for which ones to buy. I'm looking for a full cage where if I go down the fairings don't touch at all.

Any input would be great. I'm posting this in stunting category because I'm hoping you guys know what you're talking about.

Last edited:
full crash cages will lessen your available lean angle, the track (race rails) style will not as much. Its give and take though, full cages obviously give more protection. And each cage brand for each specific bike brand/model is different in terms of how much lean angle you would loose. Since I downt own your bike, and dont have much experience with that specific bike I cant really comment on it specifically...

I suggest you ask about it specifically on Stuntride.com, guys on there will have more info on your specific bike

Personally I have ran Tiger shark and Impakteck on the street, the Tyger Shark stuck out farther and had less lean angle, but that being said I never bottomed out either cage on the street. I can drag knee on the track but I don't do it on the street, so i don't really push the limits of the cage clearance on the street...You cant have the best of both worlds on this one, so if you want to be a Timmies super star and ride ramps and corners like your on the track then a cage isn't going to be for you.

Oh and when you come back make sure you change your name from "NOcageRus"

full crash cages will lessen your available lean angle, the track (race rails) style will not as much. Its give and take though, full cages obviously give more protection. And each cage brand for each specific bike brand/model is different in terms of how much lean angle you would loose. Since I downt own your bike, and dont have much experience with that specific bike I cant really comment on it specifically...

I suggest you ask about it specifically on Stuntride.com, guys on there will have more info on your specific bike

Personally I have ran Tiger shark and Impakteck on the street, the Tyger Shark stuck out farther and had less lean angle, but that being said I never bottomed out either cage on the street. I can drag knee on the track but I don't do it on the street, so i don't really push the limits of the cage clearance on the street...You cant have the best of both worlds on this one, so if you want to be a Timmies super star and ride ramps and corners like your on the track then a cage isn't going to be for you.

Oh and when you come back make sure you change your name from "NOcageRus"

That last comment about my username hurt me lol. Anyways I'm the one who texted you today. Mina gave me your number. Maybe I can drop by your shop and talk to you personally if you don't mind. Just text me back your info. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom